2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Woo Pig Sooie! This would shake up a lot of brackets. And I have Arkansas winning this game. Gonzaga is a very good team....but in no way elite like they were last year.
Me too. I disagree with the call on Chet, but that helps my bracket. Chokezaga showing up.

We should have hired the AR coach. But we have to live in the sports urinal.

I don’t know why Michigan isn’t fouling early in the shock clock. They have only 3 fouls so they’re a long ways away from putting Villanova on the line.

Barreiro says that the AR coach wanted to be here at U. I’ll be in the urinal with other maroon and gold fans.

I still got one horse in the race! C'mon Seabiscuit!!!

We could have used little E at Minnesota….6 years at $5 million per would have been amazing.

Poor Gonzaga. As hard as they try they will never win the big one. Kind of like the skunks.

Danny B is always edgy and correct! He used to go on a monthly anti religion rant but he kinda quit that.

Danny B is always edgy and correct! He used to go on a monthly anti religion rant but he kinda quit that.
Danny B is a loser. Be careful though, or he will tell you that Minnesota Sports haven't won much. It's always riveting radio as I never had a clue.

Top Bottom