***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Attack Robbins and let him shoot. Check.

Then you are going to you grave being wrong. Because the reason the team doesn’t play together is because the pieces don’t fit together.

to me, that’s bad roster construction
You're turning into a stalker.

Then you are going to you grave being wrong. Because the reason the team doesn’t play together is because the pieces don’t fit together.

It's called coaching... he has the pieces to at least be an upper half team in the conference. He's just unable as a coach to put things together. Not sure why you can't see that.

Excellent half time adjustments by Pitino, as usual!
Not much you can do when:
A) you don’t have anyone on the team who can get to the rim off the dribble
B) you don’t have any shooters to dish to
C) you don’t run a system to get the ball in the post
D) you don’t have players good at feeding the post

Fire the GM! Oh....

Of course it could be better. What we are witnessing is NOT about roster construction

It's called coaching... he has the pieces to at least be an upper half team in the conference. He's just unable as a coach to put things together. Not sure why you can't see that.
You are a horrible evaluator of talent.
It’s amazing how well we have done with this trash roster.

that’s not saying Pitino should stickaround. This isn’t a good team.

A big ten team with zero nba prospects isn’t a team that can finish top 4-5 in the league most years. Especially not this year

Get Robbins out of there.

You’re just risking him hurting it worse. He’s a competitor and wants to compete, we get it. But he can’t do anything and we need him healthy.

Did you miss the he drives while playing Indiana?

Get Robbins out of there.

You’re just risking him hurting it worse. He’s a competitor and wants to compete, we get it. But he can’t do anything and we need him healthy.
Plus Freeman has been beyond adequate.

What a joke. They would be getting booed big time right now. Even the over 70's would have had it.

Did you miss the he drives while playing Indiana?
He is good enough to do it some of the time. That’s not good enough to be the best player in a big ten team. He disappears in 20-30% of games

I just want to have a good basketball team outside of the Lynx for a while. Why is that so hard? Why do we always have to be cursed with terrible teams or teams that seem good but implode. When can we just have a few really good seasons and be happy? Lol. Damn, its brutal.

Get Robbins out of there. This game is beyond over.

I realize Illinois is really good but it’s obvious that Gophs players have quit on Pitino.

Top Bottom