***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

He has no balls.
Played for the tie at Maryland. Punted from Wisconsin 37-yard line.
Inexcusable.
He is not in Cobra Kai.

I gave up my trustworthy, overpriced DishNetwork for so far great YTTV, but keeping track of the timing is not so great on YouTubeTV. I am going to close my laptop and stop posting until I now the game is over.

I'm out for the night. Completely worthless performance by the Maroon. Don't understand it. Love Fleck...hate what I just watched.

Really. This is just losing. The Gophers were ahead in yards 5 minutes of game time ago. That 55-0 was the ugliest loss I've ever personally seen the Gophers put up.
In terms of actual game flow, yes that was worse. But was anyone under any real illusions about Brewster or that team at that point?

I am so sick of this.

There's literally no reason to believe in this program going forward. I didn't think it would be possible to sour on PJ THIS YEAR, but here we are. Minnesota remains the most underachieving athletic department in the country when it comes to the sports people care about.

This is an overreaction.

I'm sick of Minnesota sports sucking, but last year's Gophers was the peak for us in all sports for the last 25 years.

Yes, this is the worst game of his career, but what are you going to do? Are you not going to play a QB who was one of the highest in the nation in passing efficiency last year because he's had a poor start?

Coming from the guy that brought you, "he's a potential nfl draft pick." He hasn't exactly been good this year.

Anyone see that atrocious angle by a non tackler Howden? Kid is just not a D1 player...

I am so sick of this.

There's literally no reason to believe in this program going forward. I didn't think it would be possible to sour on PJ THIS YEAR, but here we are. Minnesota remains the most underachieving athletic department in the country when it comes to the sports people care about.
Nebraska is right there with us.

Awful football and godawful MBB.

I'm kicking myself for not betting on Iowa. Giving 3 against this defense and team was stealing.

And the year after that! I was always a little worried about how Tanner's ball distribution was so locked in on TJ and Bateman, and what would happen when he had to start finding other guys.

Could you imagine if Bateman hadn't been allowed back?

We'd probably still be looking at 1-3 and a goose egg this game.

We have to have the slowest and most lethargic defensive back field in FBS football.

Serious question ive asked a few times this past week but received no response: Does anyone remember the intrepid holer who posted the expose on Rossi’s resume? It was after when he was appointed DC. I just think about that from time to time.

The D Coordinator has gotta go. Covid or not. Being the last ranked defense in the NCAA can never happen. I don't care how many guys you lose. Guys quitting, this is getting concerning.

That was the most pathetic moment for our defense tonight - and that's saying something.

When you're down 0-14 and have the ball 4th and 7 from their 20, you do NOT kick a field goal with only one quarter left. You go for it. Play calling terrible again, running too much, nothing original, nothing new. Gophers could be 1-7 for the regulation, hoping they draw Rutgers for the 9th game.

On the bright side...our D scoring avg. will improve if we don't give up 1 point in the last 6:37!!!!!!

And the year after that! I was always a little worried about how Tanner's ball distribution was so locked in on TJ and Bateman, and what would happen when he had to start finding other guys.

Could you imagine if Bateman hadn't been allowed back?
remember when Jerry kill started leidner for 4 years? Never again....

I think he has to get a look. Here and next week. Something has to change.
It's as much about having mercy on TM as anything. Either he's hurt or it's really really not his night. Either way, sending him back out there is pointless.

Top Bottom