***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This is just dumb.

I tolerate a lot of stuff on this board, but this is just dumb.

Really. This is just losing. The Gophers were ahead in yards 5 minutes of game time ago. That 55-0 was the ugliest loss I've ever personally seen the Gophers put up.

Come on man seriously put in Clark Annex or Kramer. That doesn't mean Tanner won't start the next game, just give somebody else some time.
Football coaches are so stubborn in this regard. Imagine a baseball manager leaving his ace in the game after he's give up 15 runs. "He's our ace damnit!"

I am so sick of this.

There's literally no reason to believe in this program going forward. I didn't think it would be possible to sour on PJ THIS YEAR, but here we are. Minnesota remains the most underachieving athletic department in the country when it comes to the sports people care about.

The only good thing about this garbage is I didn’t spend hours prepping, hours tailgating, hours sitting in the cold, and spending hundreds of dollars to watch this in person. I spent 3 hours today yelling at my tv for (mostly) free. It’s sad that’s the best part about this.

Morgan’s worst game of his career.

Guarenteed Fleck won’t bench him. Starter next year too.

He holds the ball so long as has no ability to get to the outside with it if he needs to. Kaliakmanis can't get here soon enough.

Bitter Bob says: 2019 was lucky as hell

- could’ve easily been 0-3 in non-con, lucky as hell to go 3-0
- played weak/down teams up to Penn St
- Penn St was the Super Bowl. We won the game, best in TCF era
- lost to Iowa and Wisconsin in the games that mattered
- bowl game was against a dejected Auburn team and was a bad matchup for them
It was the last season I got to share with my bride. 2019 is a special one forever.

Yes, this is the worst game of his career, but what are you going to do? Are you not going to play a QB who was one of the highest in the nation in passing efficiency last year because he's had a poor start?

Like I’ve said ......

if the wins dry up, people will turn on PJ for all his bullshit.

All the stupid acronyms. All the used car salesman talk. Running up and down the sideline. All the “culture”.

You see Ferentz or Christ doing any of that? No. They’re more focused on, you know, winning games.

Ferentz and Christ sucked off the devil a long time ago and doesn’t need the slogans to win

And the year after that! I was always a little worried about how Tanner's ball distribution was so locked in on TJ and Bateman, and what would happen when he had to start finding other guys.

Could you imagine if Bateman hadn't been allowed back?

I think Bateman needs to hang 'em up for the year and get ready for the draft. For real. That's probably best for him and the team.

Minor Fleck decisions like kicking the field goal and not putting in another QB in garbage time when Morgan has looked horrendous are particularly infuriating

Top Bottom