***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Honestly Williams is dead to me right now. Lets burn brooks red shirt

Our receivers look as bad as I can remember. Just no clue, dropped passes. maye is alright but nothing else. Nothing. Not to mention our O-line has been average at best. Mitch doesn't look good but I'm not sure there is much else he could have done.

We are about 3 or 4 players on offense from been great.

Carter has looked pretty good tonight.

Ouch. Griese just slammed Mitch pretty good.

Yup, he pretty much stated the obvious, sadly. Then he calls us the favorite in the West, despite that. I think many of us agree.

On the offense? They can't get called for blocking before the pass if the pass is behind the line of scrimmage. That is not the case in the NFL.

I did a quick Google and it appears that I was correct, there is no offensive or defensive pass interference on a pass thrown behind the line of scrimmage. But then again, why would two announcers who call college football games for a living know that rule?

Yup, he pretty much stated the obvious, sadly. Then he calls us the favorite in the West, despite that. I think many of us agree.

Yeah. I hate being the guy that calls for the back-up QB, but I'm very curious to see what Croft can do. Could the passing offense really get much worse?

The announcers are trying to say in the politest possible terms that Mitch Leidner is holding this team back in a HUGE way.

Out with a whimper. Sad face. O has a long, long....long way to go. But we've seen this story the last two years.

I'm pretty sure he was beyond the LOS. I could be wrong though.

Same story. different year. Leidner is killing them.

Did Griese just say our defense and special teams need to help our offense out more? How could they possibly help them out more?

The announcers are trying to say in the politest possible terms that Mitch Leidner is holding this team back in a HUGE way.

Yeah they're being hugely complimentary. We've got a good team and program, folks. We'll be ok.

Our offense is horrible.

Leidner is the worst Gopher QB I've ever seen.

I like rb smith and our D.

Never knew how good we had it with guys like AAK until now. Just brutal to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I hate being the guy that calls for the back-up QB, but I'm very curious to see what Croft can do. Could the passing offense really get much worse?

I would put Streveler in. Actually I'd have put him in the third quarter. Mitch clearly is rattled tonight. Worst case scenario.

Streveler can break those runs.

So when can we get a REAL QB? The team isn't bad at all but if we want to actually do something and win the Big Ten West we need a QB who can actually throw the ball. We got lucky last year when he'd hit lightning in a bottle a couple of times..Liedner just can't throw the football and it's really killing the team. You're seeing it now..

I will not be happy if Mitch is our QB next year

Our offense is atrocious. Play calling bad. Clock management bad. I know TCU had a tough but it looks like the only difference from last year is that Cobb and Max are gone.

Why can't people just understand and accept that Leidner is the best QB in the team? If you think he sucks, just wait until Streveler or a true freshman is running the offense. Do people think the coaches don't want to win? Are they afraid of hurting Mitch's feelings? Come on. He's the best we have. He ain't great, but he'll have to do.

Our offense is atrocious. Play calling bad. Clock management bad. I know TCU had a tough but it looks like the only difference from last year is that Cobb and Max are gone.
Well when the team is pretty much one-dimensional what do you expect? Liedner can't throw the ball. HOW DO YOU OVERTHROW SOMEONE WHO IS 6'10"?!?! 6'10"!!!!

Top Bottom