***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

Good call, just would have been nice for it to be called when their guy did the same thing.

This defense is awesome. My man crush on Tracy Claeys continues To grow.

Penalty. Touching Heisman candidate quarterback.

Well, they give us a call when the game is essentially out of reach.

Why does tcu stop the clock? With our offense they should be content with a 10 point lead. Correction 13.

See! We called it fair! We overturned a safety call, and ignored PI in the redzone!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TD, recover onside kick, TD, shock the world?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there no such this as pass interference on screen passes?

If only...

That's what just drives me crazy!!! Soooo close but yet so far away.

Our receivers look as bad as I can remember. Just no clue, dropped passes. maye is alright but nothing else. Nothing. Not to mention our O-line has been average at best. Mitch doesn't look good but I'm not sure there is much else he could have done.

We are about 3 or 4 players on offense from been great.

Julian Huff is our new TC. Kid can play. Never seen somebody shed blocks as well as he can.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there no such this as pass interference on screen passes?

On the offense? They can't get called for blocking before the pass if the pass is behind the line of scrimmage. That is not the case in the NFL.

Can't wine about the officiating this game. It doesn't do any good anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chances are very good that this will be TCUs lowest scoring game of this year as well. With how poor our offense has played in both games that's a pretty incredible thing.

Ouch. Griese just slammed Mitch pretty good.

Top Bottom