***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS TCU FROGS IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

I can't believe how many people have left the game. I know the chances are very small, but we're one mistake away from winning this game. You've sat there for 4 hours, why not stick around for another 15 minutes?

I must have missed the catches dropped by wr's/rb, left tackles looking MAC caliber and put everything on Mitch. Hits your hands catch the phucking balll

I can't believe how many people have left the game. I know the chances are very small, but we're one mistake away from winning this game. You've sat there for 4 hours, why not stick around for another 15 minutes?

I agree

Gary Patterson just slipped the ref the $20 he owes him.

TCU won that game because they have a quarterback and we don't. If we had one, that's our game.

Note to Limegrover: timeouts are not to be used because you can't think fast enough.

Well TCU didn't come close to covering the 17 or whatever that closing line was. Good teams win, great teams cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh. It could have been worse, I guess.

Well, it was a solid effort. I like our chances moving forward. Only one game looks like a definitive L, and that's less than I can remember in recent memory.

I must have missed the catches dropped by wr's/rb, left tackles looking MAC caliber and put everything on Mitch. Hits your hands catch the phucking balll

Some people only see the QB and nothing else. If Rodrick Williams doesn't fumble at the 1 we might win.

I gave Mitch the benefit of the doubt the entire game, but that last "drive" was devastatingly disappointing. You need to rise to the occasion.

Man, that's disappointing. What a great game by the D and ST. That's Minnesota football. Had the ball down 6 on the last drive. Granted it would've been a miracle, but that was the #2 team in the country on the other sideline. Proud of this team and hoping for a great season...which will take great improvement on O. Let's go Gophers!

Some people only see the QB and nothing else. If Rodrick Williams doesn't fumble at the 1 we might win.

Roderick really pissed me off tonight. had nothing happening. reminded me of kirkwood. Smith should be given every opportunity to be the bell cow. Lets get Brooks out there too.

Mitch, for the love of God throw the ****ing ball. Throw it with some god damn mustard on it. Don't aim it. Throw It. yeesh.

Limegrover, christ, you call a worse game than joe mauer.

I saw a lot of good things from the Gophers tonight. If you look at through the prism of how this team stacks up in the B1G West, you have to feel pretty good. If you look at it like a golden opportunity on ESPN in prime time to beat the number 2 team in the nation, you probably don't feel too good.

For those not at the game, the announcers made it pretty clear that Gophers are set pretty much everywhere but QB (their opinions including that of former Michigan QB Brian Griese).

Roderick really pissed me off tonight. had nothing happening. reminded me of kirkwood. Smith should be given every opportunity to be the bell cow. Lets get Brooks out there too.

Mitch, for the love of God throw the ****ing ball. Throw it with some god damn mustard on it. Don't aim it. Throw It. yeesh.

Limegrover, christ, you call a worse game than joe mauer.

Joe Mauer called a great game when he was still a catcher. And frankly, even in his current worthless, concussed first-baseman corpse form he's still not as bad as this offense looked.

Yup and a phantom offensive pass interference drive killer....

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lauer starting at left tackle probably want a good decision in hindsight...

With just a mediocre offensive we would have won tonight. I hate to pile on, but I think it is time for Croft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big did that Williams fumble inside of the 5 end up being?

Lauer whiffing and giving up Leidner's blindside was also a back breaker.

it wasn't all on Leidner. But, the huge, signature, recruit attracting victory was there on a silver platter. Mediocre QB play, heck maybe even below average QB play, wins that game.

But, on the bright-side, how exciting is this defense, and Rodney Smith? It's going to be a good year.

Top Bottom