Zion Williamon's former agent alleges he received impermissible benefits

Does Jim Boeheim at Syracuse win clean? What’s the scuttlebutt on him?
He believes in his 2-3 zone and they often make a run in March.

He suffered the penalty for his violations. That 2-3 zone is a beast on a one day turnaround. Especially if you do not have that smart kid that flashes to the free throw line and can manage the ball on a quick pass. a quick shot or a clean pass for a three. Guys is a brilliant tactician.

Gonzaga is another school able to compete with the big boys. I'm not aware that they are suspected of cheating? I agree with Built, it can be done. I do not want to win by cheating. I don't think Richard cheats. Yes, he has not won. Yes, he has holes in his approach but there is something that suggests to me it is possible he could put together a run and win. He did do it with the NIT. I think it could happen in the NCAA.
Get Robbins eligible, add an eligible Gach, Carr returns and I think we could be good this coming season. If that doesn't happen, I agree we can't continue to wait for it another season and another...

A number of college basketball coaches will tell you that they are one of the guiltiest programs. That when they were Initially building their program, they went heavily with international players because it was much harder for the NCAA to follow the money trail overseas!

A number of college basketball coaches will tell you that they are one of the guiltiest programs. That when they were Initially building their program, they went heavily with international players because it was much harder for the NCAA to follow the money trail overseas!
Name one single coach that will say that about Few. My sons represent several coaches and know Mark well. Not who he is. People are acting like there are so many players getting paid, simply not true. Those coaches must have meant the coach who came before Mark since you said when they were initially building their program. They did not even pull highly ranked players. Your coaches must be wildly jealous to make up those vicious lies. You name the coaches that will say it, i will name the ones that say Mark is clean.

Gonzaga is another school able to compete with the big boys. I'm not aware that they are suspected of cheating? I agree with Built, it can be done. I do not want to win by cheating. I don't think Richard cheats. Yes, he has not won. Yes, he has holes in his approach but there is something that suggests to me it is possible he could put together a run and win. He did do it with the NIT. I think it could happen in the NCAA.
Get Robbins eligible, add an eligible Gach, Carr returns and I think we could be good this coming season. If that doesn't happen, I agree we can't continue to wait for it another season and another...
There are a lot of coaches that could put up a lot of wins in a conference like that, get their automatic bid to the tournament , etc... I would not put the Zags in the “compete with the big boys” category. When they play a real P5 conference schedule and rack up the same results, then OK.

There are a lot of coaches that could put up a lot of wins in a conference like that, get their automatic bid to the tournament , etc... I would not put the Zags in the “compete with the big boys” category. When they play a real P5 conference schedule and rack up the same results, then OK.
We disagree . There are not a lot of coaches that could do that. No doubt it is easier than the Big 10 but he has to get guys to Spokane and when they take on the big boys they do better than we do. Look at his record against ranked teams, then look at our guys. His peers look up to him.

We disagree . There are not a lot of coaches that could do that. No doubt it is easier than the Big 10 but he has to get guys to Spokane and when they take on the big boys they do better than we do. Look at his record against ranked teams, then look at our guys. His peers look up to him.
Of course, you have to find a way to compare it with the Gophers, but the conversation was if Gonzaga was a program that is consistently competitive with the cheating blue bloods.

I also think that Few is a good coach, but they would not have the same W/L record, nor as many tourney appearances if they were in a P5 conference. We have had many discussions about whether Gonzaga is over rated or not and I don’t want to get the thread too far off topic. I was just pointing out that Gonzaga does not have the resume to say they compete with those programs.

Top Bottom