Z. Evans

No idea why he wasn’t playing. Could have been drugs or grades or practice attendance. Unless we find out I’m going to assume there was a reason.
There is undoubtedly a reason. I am just doubtful it is as good a reason as anything you mentioned. Drugs or missing practices would get him off the team.

There is undoubtedly a reason. I am just doubtful it is as good a reason as anything you mentioned. Drugs or missing practices would get him off the team.
I’m going to assume it was for a good reason. Why wouldn’t Fleck want his best players out there? We blame Fleck for not playing him and costing us the Nw game, but Evans should take some responsibility too.

Evans looked decent. Good vision, decent shiftiness.

Yes, Fleck stood strong for some principle or another. Coincidentally the issue resolved itself the minute Taylor couldn’t play.
Are you saying Fleck is as stubborn as an ass? He certainly changes his best when the injuries pile up.

you are missing the whole point here. no wonder our country is going to hell we have people that cant figure there way out of a paper bag. open your eyes, and use that thing called a brain.
“Our country going to hell”!?! What in the Wide World of Sports are you talking about? We live in perhaps the finest country south of Canada . Appreciate where you are. It could be worse.

“Our country going to hell”!?! What in the Wide World of Sports are you talking about? We live in perhaps the finest country south of Canada . Appreciate where you are. It could be worse.
We do live in the finest country on earth but it’s going to hell and fast. Canada is a first class shithole. I hope I never have to stand on Canadian soil ever again.

We do live in the finest country on earth but it’s going to hell and fast. Canada is a first class shithole. I hope I never have to stand on Canadian soil ever again.
For all the Canadians reading this, I apologize. You're all cool with me.

Top Bottom