Z. Evans

GopherFanatic19

Reaction score
I wasn’t able to watch the game, so how did he do? How did he look? Is and should he be the immediate RB after Taylor

He looked good.

Not sure why Williams kept getting it late over him

He looked good.

Not sure why Williams kept getting it late over him
YUP. what the heck does fleck have against this guy. he looked solid. needs playing time. he will leave the program is my prediction. fleck is running him off the team for some fricking reason.

YUP. what the heck does fleck have against this guy. he looked solid. needs playing time. he will leave the program is my prediction. fleck is running him off the team for some fricking reason.
We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes. Young Evans may have had some issues that Fleck wanted resolved. There’s a reason we haven’t had a lot of off field issues since Fleck was hired.

Evans will be a stud. Could have used him in the last two games. Really would question Fleck holding him out.

No idea why he wasn’t playing. Could have been drugs or grades or practice attendance. Unless we find out I’m going to assume there was a reason.

Can the Gophers run the Option-Play? It will be a nice wrinkle as part of the offensive repertoire.

Evans will be a stud. Could have used him in the last two games. Really would question Fleck holding him out.
YES. Extremley good. I am and have been a brutal obnoxious supporter of fleck to the end. Last weeks game and the constant bone ass dumb ass OC hires he does is sacrificing seasons as we go. We will not win with the harboough guy. he sucks. fleck needs to get his head out of his ass, he ran off 2-3 qbs last year, ran off countless good running backs the last couple years. he needs to change his best, because something is broken bad. really bad. let evans out of the doghouse and fleck needs to take his place in the doghouse. crap needs to change.

You guys are mad when PJ runs a guy 35 times. You guys are mad when PJ runs a guy 15 times.
you are missing the whole point here. no wonder our country is going to hell we have people that cant figure there way out of a paper bag. open your eyes, and use that thing called a brain.

I wasn’t able to watch the game, so how did he do? How did he look? Is and should he be the immediate RB after Taylor
When Taylor is back they need to share carries. Evans is in the same league as DT. Fleck blew the NW game by refusing to pass and by refusing to play Evans. Using personnel properly they get plenty of 4th quarter first downs and control the game.

you are missing the whole point here. no wonder our country is going to hell we have people that cant figure there way out of a paper bag. open your eyes, and use that thing called a brain.

Don't worry, I left America five years ago.

We don’t know what is going on behind the scenes. Young Evans may have had some issues that Fleck wanted resolved. There’s a reason we haven’t had a lot of off field issues since Fleck was hired.
Yes, Fleck stood strong for some principle or another. Coincidentally the issue resolved itself the minute Taylor couldn’t play.

You guys are mad when PJ runs a guy 35 times. You guys are mad when PJ runs a guy 15 times.
Bryce gave us little. I'm not saying give all 15 to Evans but 5-10 less for Bryce

There’s no need to rush Taylor 25+ times a game. Zach should get a good chunk of carries behind him. Only use Tyler and Williams if it’s 3rd and long.

I think Fleck closed with Williams because Evans danced a bit too much on a couple carries at the end and Williams is a bigger/fresher back who is going to hit the line hard whether it’s there or not.

It worked out well and Williams played well.

All healthy, most of tge RB1 workload should fall to Taylor and Evans. Tyler’s speed gives him a role and Williams can do a lot of things.

Top Bottom