wow...

Sammyhawk...Congratulations to you for learning at a very young age to go to bed everynight alone and play with yourself.

congratulations to a very very fine Iowa *TEAM* and coaching staff!

to the Iowa fans - meh

This is an incredibly funny thread!

On so many different levels.

sammyhawk, you need to figure out how message boards for sports teams work. What is it that you were trying to accomplish? Really?

Sammyhawk

Sammyhawk - please post on our board more often. I think you can provide us with many moments of relief from today's tough times.

I don't think we need to wait any longer - the 2010 Poster of the Year is Sammyhawk!:)

Stop it, StPaulHawkeye......

Let us have our fun with this guy. You owe it to us with offensive production the past two years against you.

On so many different levels.

sammyhawk, you need to figure out how message boards for sports teams work. What is it that you were trying to accomplish? Really?

Oh come on now. He was trying to be "nice", he even said so. :D

On another note, I admit to being very impressed with the Hawkeyes last night. They pretty much controlled the game from start to finish. Unfortunately for Iowa fans, now football is over and basketball season is in full effect.

Sorry Sammy, I thought you and your friends were out doing all kinds of great things in the cities that are "like" the twin cities. I was going to try to catch you in a later, when I knew you were free. Unfortunately I couldn't find a site that listed anything exciting to do in Iowa, so does that mean you are free all the time?

Sammyhawk...Congratulations to you for learning at a very young age to go to bed everynight alone and play with yourself.

Money says old Sammy's humping his mother's leg to our responses as we speak. What a sick pup!

It's pretty funny. This clown actually was upset because the Gopher fans didn't congratulate Iowa on their win. I think the LAST thing I worry about in life are Iowa fans congratulating us when we win!!

the hawks played a great game, but if you are looking for some sort of validation from one of your team's most heated rivals, then you may have an inferiority complex.

I'm sure Michigan fans were shutting down OSU message boards with Rose Bowl congrats.

Please help me....I'be been searching the basketball board and I can't find any congratulatory threads from Hawkeye fans after the Gopher's kicked thier azzes last week in Iowa City. What's wrong with you people? Hawkeye fans just aren't very nice.....:cry:

Please help me....I'be been searching the basketball board and I can't find any congratulatory threads from Hawkeye fans after the Gopher's kicked thier azzes last week in Iowa City. What's wrong with you people? Hawkeye fans just aren't very nice.....:cry:

cheesehead, but didn't you notice how fans of every other BigTen team and several other conferences came on here and congratulated the Gophers on their BIG win at Iowa?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b5EBNOCwWfE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b5EBNOCwWfE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

A shame on all of y'all for not following GL plea to be nice to other posters on GH.

Congratulations. Iowa shut down GT's option and I've followed GT this year( during a long visit to Atlanta) and they ran over lots of people. Iowa has had a superior program since Fry arrived and that is now a long time. Ferentz is worth what you are paying him. Always happy to see the Big Ten win.

cheesehead, but didn't you notice how fans of every other BigTen team and several other conferences came on here and congratulated the Gophers on their BIG win at Iowa?

Dang....I must've missed those posts!!!! :rolleyes:

We live with these dopes

Just when you think hawk fan has shown all his stupid tricks, he somehow produces a new way to soil himself. They are "our tax dollars at work".

We recieved congratulations many times from every school in the big ten and from alot of other conferences except you guys....it would have been nice to hear from you....the conference really came together and rooted for each other...oh well ...have a nice off season.

Liar! It makes the thread even more hilariously entertaining that a Gopher fan actually did congratulate a hawkeye message board.

We did thank you!

I'm so touched that the Big Ten put aside their differences to rally around the Hawkeyes. Really, it brings a tear to my eye.

Hopefully this isn't the last time this happens because i've got a great idea for a conference wide bake sale.

Imagine that. Act like a classless ass and people just might not come over and offer congratulations.

Congratulations on not having that idiotic fake field goal blow up in your face. Kudos, Hayseed.

Seriously. How much crap would Brewster have gotten if he called a fake FG when he was up by three, and his defense had only given up seven points all game? With the FG, even if GT gets a touchdown, you then only need a FG to win. If the fake fails, and GT gets a touchdown, then you need a TD to win. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And this is a good coach.

We recieved <sic> congratulations many times from every school in the big ten and from alot <sic> of other conferences except you guys....it would have been nice to hear from you....the conference really came together and rooted for each other...oh well ...have a nice off season.
Who hates Iowa? We hate Iowa! Who hates Iowa?! We hate Iowa!!

not looking for our <sic> asking for any handshakes...just wanted you to know why the whole conference looks down at you....
According to a recent survey of Big Ten fans, Minnesota ranks quite high as both the host fan and the visiting fan compared to the rest of the Big Ten. I could care less about the opinion of yours that you are trying to pass off as fact. Truth is, aside from traveling well, Hogeye fans are just as obnoxious as Sue hockey fans, St Clown fans, and Green Bay fans. Coincidentally, you all have one more thing in common: it's your only team!

PS - Iowa still sucks.

Timeless classic, along with "Oops - wrong forum".

What kind of 13 year old posts something like this and then replies to it multiple times. Kids these days :D

Is Sammyhawk gone already? that was fun. Speaking of which, anyone hear from dickhead lately?

We recieved congratulations many times from every school in the big ten and from alot of other conferences except you guys....it would have been nice to hear from you....the conference really came together and rooted for each other...oh well ...have a nice off season.

Link???????????????

Top Bottom