wow...

sammyhawk

Banned
Reaction score
We recieved congratulations many times from every school in the big ten and from alot of other conferences except you guys....it would have been nice to hear from you....the conference really came together and rooted for each other...oh well ...have a nice off season.

Did you honestly come to a MN Gopher football message board and ask about your congratulations?

Who the hell are you and what would you like to be congratulated for?

This is hilarious. Congrats on successfully operating your remote?

not looking for our asking for any handshakes...just wanted you to know why the whole conference looks down at you....since you asked....i was just trying to be nice earlier.

haha....this thread is hilarious...

An Iowa fan creates an account on a MN message board to whine about not being congratulated for watching his team win the Orange Bowl!

Ok, here you go big guy...

I am so proud of you Sammyhawk. I never thought you would be able to sit in front of the TV and watch the Orange Bowl. This is the pinnacle of many great accomplishments in your life. To list a few: you were able to graduate the 8th grade; bought a neeto Hawkeye hat from Walmart; and succesfully learned how to operate a computer. You really should be proud of yourself, this is the crowning achievement on a very succesful life. Kudos Sammy, kudos.

HAHAHA WOW the fact you came here and wrote this is amazing!!! need a little pat on the back??? well you better go over to pony-pokerville its not gonna happen here.

well...creating the account was'nt that big an effort.....but it has been a cherry on top of a great night to let you deluded b10 fans how utterly worthless you are....it has truly made this night better.....every one gets along in this conference xcept with you....like i said have a nice off season....your hell starts back up in 8 mos.lmao!

i am speechless, your lack of intelligence to even waste your time writing on this board proves you are in fact a hawkeye fan, but how'd you learn how to use a computer? And why arent you in some disgusting bathroom celebrating your win?

well...creating the account was'nt that big an effort.....but it has been a cherry on top of a great night to let you deluded b10 fans how utterly worthless you are....it has truly made this night better.....every one gets along in this conference xcept with you....like i said have a nice off season....your hell starts back up in 8 mos.lmao!

Yeah, Ohio St. and Michigan fans really get along swell.

I don't even know if this guy is a big ten fan if he thinks every school gets along with each other...he must be high or something, he inhaled to much gas trying to dry the corn he harvested out of the field

I cheer for Big Ten teams in bowl season because it helps rankings, bowl placements, and recruiting when the conference is successful against other conferences and perceived as strong. However, I can't imagine why anyone would be so attention starved that they would come to a rival board and demand congratulations. I am happy Iowa won. Apparently for this fan that is not enough.

I congratulate the Iowa Hawkeyes on the effort they put forth in MBB in IC. It was a good road win for us.

not looking for our asking for any handshakes...just wanted you to know why the whole conference looks down at you....since you asked....i was just trying to be nice earlier.

We recieved congratulations many times from every school in the big ten and from alot of other conferences except you guys....it would have been nice to hear from you....the conference really came together and rooted for each other...oh well ...have a nice off season.

What? Daddy didn't love you? That's sad...

This thread is an "instant classic" - one that will be fun to "bump" and rehash from time to time. Bob_Loblaw's response was fantastic.

Go Gophers!!

congratulate you for what....beating an overrated GT team

or being the first basketball team in the big 10 to go winless in ages

which one?

by the way.....iowascout.com did a poll on the gopher/ISU game to see who they wanted to win......ISU was the winner believe it or not

I cheer for Big Ten teams in bowl season because it helps rankings, bowl placements, and recruiting when the conference is successful against other conferences and perceived as strong. However, I can't imagine why anyone would be so attention starved that they would come to a rival board and demand congratulations. I am happy Iowa won. Apparently for this fan that is not enough.

because that is the last real sporting event in iowa for the next 8 months

LOL are u trying to hurt our feelings? Do you think we care if IOWA hates us? And no, we do not get LOOKED down by all the big ten teams. You're an idiot. WHY WOULD YOU SHARE THIS WITH US? You gtfoff the board if ur gonna write what you just did!

While we're at it, why haven't all you strangers congratulated me on my wedding, baby and new job? Huh? What the hell's the matter with all of you? It's common courtesy. Jerks.

I think the title of the thread says it all. "Wow".:eek:

The funny thing is that I actually have a tough time routing against the Hawkeye football team because I like their style of play and I kind of like Ferentz based on interviews I have seen with him. But the arrogance and pomposity of a majority of their fans make me unable to want anything but losses for them.

It is the same way with the Green Pay Packers in the NFL.

While we're at it, why haven't all you strangers congratulated me on my wedding, baby and new job? Huh? What the hell's the matter with all of you? It's common courtesy. Jerks.

:clap::clap:
:drink:

I think the title of the thread says it all. "Wow".:eek:

The funny thing is that I actually have a tough time routing against the Hawkeye football team because I like their style of play and I kind of like Ferentz based on interviews I have seen with him. But the arrogance and pomposity of a majority of their fans make me unable to want anything but losses for them.

It is the same way with the Green Pay Packers in the NFL.

Amen!! I agree with your last two sentences!!! I think Sammy needs a hug. :pig:

I didn't go on your site and congratulate you on your teams win because I didn't want you to win.

This thread made my morning. I've read sammyhawk's posts no fewer than 3 times and I die laughing with every turn.

Do you know what else needs constant affirmation? Dogs. Maybe we should give sammy a bellyrub and a tasty treat after Iowa's first win next year. Good Boy!!!!

I offer this entire thread as more evidence as to why Iowa fans are roundly laughed at by other Big Ten schools. I'm now anxiously awaiting the next bit of evidence to prop up. :clap:

Top Bottom