wow...

I'll bite. Iowa will always be a nobody in college football. Always. It doesn't matter who they beat. If Minnesota goes on a 5 year tear, we at least have our Top 10 football tradition to give us some respect. No one respects Iowa. No one. I tried to find the winner of the Orange Bowl on the internet this morning and had to go to 3 different sites to even see a mention that the game was played.

ESPN's lead story this morning? Randy Johnson's retirement.

Hey Sammy......

Hey Sammy........
Followed my beloved gophers to Iowa City this year. Thought it was a great game.
I've never been treated so poorly as your classless, arrogant, drunken fans treated myself and the group I was with. And you're going to think I'm going to use this forum to congratulate you??????

Time to grow up son!!!

wow

Sammyhawk
Not everyone in MN is rude and insulting, only people who post on this board. Our family watched the Hawkeyes play a great game and we were proud of how well they represented the Big Ten. Congratulations Iowa fans!

Congrats to Iowa. Maybe in my great great great grandchilds lifetime, he or she will be able to see the Gophers in an Orange Bowl.

SouthMetro

Sammyhawk
Not everyone in MN is rude and insulting, only people who post on this board. Our family watched the Hawkeyes play a great game and we were proud of how well they represented the Big Ten. Congratulations Iowa fans!
Dude came in here looking to create a problem and he's the victim?

Tell me more, intheknowgopher.

khaliq, you can tell the two posters just before you were hog-eye trolls, its always funny when they try to pose as Gopher fans, then rip the fan base. Kind of sad actually.

Sammyhawk is exactly what the perception of Iowa fans is all about. Nobody recognizes or respects them so they are insecure and constantly are looking for validation and attention. Same reason why all of them drive around the Twin Cities with massive obnoxious hog-eye logo stickers in their back windows. Sad sad people, but hey, at least we have something more in our lives than college football, they don't, just let them have this positive reinforcement in their lives and live through their football team.

Whatever happened to sammyhawk? Did his frontal lobotomy fail?

I think you'll find there have been a recent influx of new posters all a little prone to favoring Iowa. It's a pattern that has been repeated more than once.

I've noticed that, Schnoods. Hence the excitement.

Top Bottom