Who is our #3 most hated team...

It has to be Notre Dame. How many times can you (Big Ten) be rejected by the attractive girl before your admiration turns to disgust? Especially when she gets progressively less attractive but continues to act as if nothing has changed?

Actually, West Virginia did not exist at secession. Also, it was never a slave state, as it was formed expressly for the purpose of removing its counties from Virginia and its pro-slavery stance.

A noble beginning to statehood. Too bad about everything that's happened since. :)

Winona State.

Wait, we're talking about the Gophers? Right now I'll say Illinois, but mainly due to basketball.

#3 Michigan due to the ahole outside the dome in 2003 who kept taunting the crowd with the first down cheer. I told him to have fun with it, because the state of Michigan doesn't have much else to cheer about.

I have Michigan #3 on my list, and that is why it was important for me to have the division alignment we ended up with.

It will probably be Nebraska. The 84-13 game was on television. The Huskers could have scored 100. I always liked Dr. Tom.

I don't really have a #3. I agree that it will quickly become Nebraska.

As an old history major... I will say that he will get you again. You need to be VERY specific on that one. Why not just say "Any team from an old confederate state"?

Cause I hate Kentucky, Maryland, and Missouri too.

Yes, but he would have to phase it in over the course of the game.

Actually the opposite. If WVU were playing a northern team I would cheer against them, and by the end of the game I would think of them equally. If WVU were playing a southern team, I would cheer for WVU any day of the week.

#1 Wisconsin
#1 Iowa
#1 Michigan
#1 Nebraska

I hate all these teams equally. I really want to little brown jug the most. The reason being is that we lead the series between Iowa and Wisconsin overall so that says a lot about how crappy they are. Michigan on the other, always a powerhouse, and I like nothing more than to take the brown jug away and dash there title hopes.

I really hate to say this, but it is indicative of where our program is right now; North Dakota.

What other college has LakesBison? What other college fills our stands? What other school do we HAVE to beat?

I know our neighbors consider it their SuperBowl, but the teams from the Dakotas have recently been a real achilles heel for us.

It sucks.

dont you mean North Dakota State.......kind of like mixing up Ohio and Ohio St.....huge difference!

dont you mean North Dakota State.......kind of like mixing up Ohio and Ohio St.....huge difference!

LOL! You are absolutely correct. The Sioux give us fits in Hockey and the Bison - Football.

As was brought up by Station 19 - my #3 is the Directional Dakotas as well.

On a side note: The mental health system in North Dakota needs to be upgraded. Having the likes of LakesBison walking around is concerning.

It was embarassing. The Huskers emptied their bench and they still kept scoring. The Gophers just quit. I think NE had their trainers in there at the end.

I don't know if they have the same tradition, but if they do, the Nebraska yell leaders or Johnny Cornhusker did 543 pushups that day.

I thought I'd check it out to refresh my memory on the Nebraska-Minnesota game in 1983. The domination was utter and complete and the stats are kind of hilarious. Nebraska had two turnovers; the Gophers none. The Gophers won the time of possession by about 15 minutes. Nebraska completed five passes and threw an interception. Nebraska averaged almost 11 yards per carry.

One thing that gets a bit lost is that the Huskers were on the road and a lot of teams left players home in those days, so the Huskers probably could go only three-deep. As I remember the game, it resembled a track meet more than a football game.

Feast your eyes: http://www.huskerpedia.com/games/1983/03minnesota.html

Ranking our division in the extreme dislike category:

1. Wisconsin
2. Iowa
3. Michigan
4. Nebraska
5. MSU

Top Bottom