Which QB do the Vikes draft?

Who you got?

• Total voters

I don’t like it but I will root for JJ and hope to come back admitting I was wrong. I just don’t see it with him though.

Cousins has a brand new 4 year $180M contract with the Falcons with $100M guaranteed.

Either the Falcons are about to eat one of the worst contracts in NFL history or they are going to sit a 24 year old rookie QB for his entire rookie contract.

I see no other outcome. I love Penix but this is either super unfair to him or a financial disaster.

I don’t like it but I will root for JJ and hope to come back admitting I was wrong. I just don’t see it with him though.
JJ = Justin Jefferson

Thank you

This white boy who looks like a TikTok 17 year old shall not be given anything

Cousins has a brand new 4 year $180M contract with the Falcons with $100M guaranteed.

Either the Falcons are about to eat one of the worst contracts in NFL history or they are going to sit a 24 year old rookie QB for his entire rookie contract.

I see no other outcome. I love Penix but this is either super unfair to him or a financial disaster.
Jordan Love?

Cousins guaranteed is mostly just the first 2 years

They wanted to move up 1 so Denver and Las Vegas wouldn't jump the Vikings.
The last mocks I saw had Penix to Vegas at 13 - will be interesting to see if Nix makes it out of the first now.

Kirk may end up being Penix’s placeholder 🤣🤣🤣

This guy won’t even play this year.

2nd round talent

So funny people think this guy is Burrow

He plays two years and then they let him go. So how much do the eat? Does a billionaire like Blank care?

He plays two years and then they let him go. So how much do the eat? Does a billionaire like Blank care?
Just $10M extra basically, to do that. His first two years ($90M) are really the guarantee.

Penix sits two, learns from one of the best preparers in the game, takes over.

Bo Nix going to Denver.
The 2024 draft, somehow, someway has eclipsed the 2021 draft.

Six in the top 15.

If two of these guys signs a 2nd contract with the team that drafted him, it’ll be a “success”

13 picks in, and still not a D-player selected. Looking good for us. Maybe it's time to trade up to get another pick in the first round.

Top Bottom