Which Gophers recruit are you most excited about?

Which Gophers recruit are you most excited about?

• Chris Streveler

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Eric Carter

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • De'Vondre Campbell

Votes: 30 18.6%
  • Berkley Edwards

Votes: 67 41.6%
  • ALex Mayes

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Nate Wozniak

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Donovahn Jones

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Demaris Peppers

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Drew Wolitarsky

Votes: 10 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 8.1%

• Total voters
My vote came down to two: Donovahn Jones and Drew Wolitarsky

Jones: I really hope he can make an impact at QB. Even if its only in a limited role at first, I think he could be special down the road.

Wolitarsky: I think Drew could have a similar impact on this program as Eric Decker had. He's gonna be a good one!

Since we could only vote for one, I chose Wolitarsky because of the uncertainty surrounding what position Jones will play.

I watched the BTN Signing Day Special and Howard Griffith was talking about Laster as an H-back. He's going to play LB, right?

I think Damien Wilson is the most slept on player in this class, he has size, speed and instincts. De'Vondre Campbell is a freak athlete, but he's only played LB for a year and still looks pretty raw. I think Wilson comes in and takes a starting job and could potentially be our best LB this coming year.

Where is dp with the "phrasing" image?

My vote came down to two: Donovahn Jones and Drew Wolitarsky

Jones: I really hope he can make an impact at QB. Even if its only in a limited role at first, I think he could be special down the road.

Wolitarsky: I think Drew could have a similar impact on this program as Eric Decker had. He's gonna be a good one!
Since we could only vote for one, I chose Wolitarsky because of the uncertainty surrounding what position Jones will play.

He will have the opportunity to make a very noticeable impact.

For me it would be that athlete? out of Moorhead high. Transferred after his junior year from Fargo Shanley, heard he had some problems there with the administration. Apparently a walk-on both ways. I think they call him 'dangling legs dr don'.

I am excited by what appears to be a very good PWO class, especially Fahning. We needed depth this year and didn't have the scholarships to make it happen.

I voted Streveler, I think he may be pushing Nelson for playing time sooner rather than later.

While I am excited to see each of the kids develop (hopefully) into contributing team members, I will go out on a limb and say that I really like Daletavious McGhee from Cedar Grove, GA. I watched the hudl highlights someone posted after he committed and then watched additional film on him. The first play on his November 4th film, he strikes an opponent's helmet off (albeit a penalty). That play is 1st play on this link: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1107346/#highlights/29205406
Having said that, watching his films multiple times, I like his technique, emotion, and playmaking abilities. Will he play? I have no clue. I am a novice at this stuff. However, I do like his effort and play making abilities in a highly competitive DeKalb County.

For me it would be that athlete? out of Moorhead high. Transferred after his junior year from Fargo Shanley, heard he had some problems there with the administration. Apparently a walk-on both ways. I think they call him 'dangling legs dr don'.
AKA your current roommate.

While I am excited to see each of the kids develop (hopefully) into contributing team members, I will go out on a limb and say that I really like Daletavious McGhee from Cedar Grove, GA. I watched the hudl highlights someone posted after he committed and then watched additional film on him. The first play on his November 4th film, he strikes an opponent's helmet off (albeit a penalty). That play is 1st play on this link: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1107346/#highlights/29205406
Having said that, watching his films multiple times, I like his technique, emotion, and playmaking abilities. Will he play? I have no clue. I am a novice at this stuff. However, I do like his effort and play making abilities in a highly competitive DeKalb County.

+1

Top Bottom