Where is this great offensive line????

It’s now been 1.5 games in a row where our o-line has been DOMINATED by the opponent. The opponents being Bowling Green and Purdue. 🤢 🤮

Overrated????
It’s tough when you run every play and the opponent knows it. Tough to run into 7 and 8 (sometimes 9) man boxes that know you’re going to run.

Your snarky comments are not helping your cause. It is what teenagers do when they lost their reasoning. Try harder.
You just have to laugh it off and consider the source. Grown men acting like junior high boys is actually pretty amusing.

Thank goodness. Next topic. Should I invest in bitcoin? Or are the gold bricks I have buried in my backyard sufficient?
You can do whatever you like. Just don't insult or attack other posters here if they are expressing their opinions. It is commonsense. Afterall opinions are Iike a##holes. Everyone has ones. Some think his/her a## is prettier than others. If you disagree, refute the opinions or ignore. It is uncalled for to insult or attack others.

Last edited:

You can do whatever you like. Just don't insult or attack other posters here if they are expressing their opinions. It is commonsense. After all opinions are Ike a##holes. Every one has ones. Some think his/her a## is prettier than others. If you disagree, refute the opinions or ignore. It is uncalled for to insult or attack others.
Alright, alright. I'll listen to you and quit with my trolling for the day. Everyone does have a right to an opinion as you said.

Now for my word of advice to you - next time, just don't inject things like "the only homework I do is on investments" and you won't get trolled so hard. Came off super pretentious, so I couldn't help myself, and it seems others felt the same.

Anyway, go gophers, we got a good road win! (Also, to be on topic - oline was solid in pass protection, maybe could have used a little more push in the running game at times. Not seeing the doom and gloom the OP is however)

You can do whatever you like. Just don't insult or attack other posters here if they are expressing their opinions. It is commonsense. Afterall opinions are Iike a##holes. Everyone has ones. Some think his/her a## is prettier than others. If you disagree, refute the opinions or ignore. It is uncalled for to insult or attack others.

I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Did you say something?

Also, I have a great ass

Alright, alright. I'll listen to you and quit with my trolling for the day. Everyone does have a right to an opinion as you said.

Now for my word of advice to you - next time, just don't inject things like "the only homework I do is on investments" and you won't get trolled so hard. Came off super pretentious, so I couldn't help myself, and it seems others felt the same.

Anyway, go gophers, we got a good road win! (Also, to be on topic - oline was solid in pass protection, maybe could have used a little more push in the running game at times. Not seeing the doom and gloom the OP is however)
Well good. At least we can talk abt O line. I am interested in what that online guru has to say in his analysis as he does weekly. I am not here to help how other people feel. It is not my business. If it is I would be Mother Teresa.
Again I want gophers to win like everyone here. Afterall we are still tiny fan base that need to grow. I want to have easier time to drag people to the bank. It is herculean task these days.

I wish I could have had an investment portfolio back when I was in eighth grade.

Hilarious, what a kidder you are. Or did a miss the sarcasm?

I wish I could have had an investment portfolio back when I was in eighth grade.
Well pathetic as usual. Do yourself a favor by trying to have some dignity and grace. I know you have none of these. But gotta help as much as I can.

I am stating what kind of HW I do. You wouldn't be commenting if you don't care. Now you can also craw into PJ 's jock.
Hold on boat ... I know you are not trolling but by any objective measure OL was ok. Not spectacular, obviously because we had 125 yards on ground and just 12 first downs. But Morgan was well protected even on deep throws (too many of those in my opinion).

Let's give the big guys credit when they earn it.

OL played pretty decently on the road, in the rain, on a turf field that was slippery and all cut up. NO SACKS ALLOWED. Tanner averaged 18.78 yds. per completion in the rain! Which means he threw a lot of deeper balls and had very good protection. Potts averaged 5.2 yds/carry. Jeez, what the hell do you want? We won. We outscored the home team—which had a 3-1 record and was FAVORED—by more than 50%. Why did the Good Lord create trolls?

Last edited:

Hold on boat ... I know you are not trolling but by any objective measure OL was ok. Not spectacular, obviously because we had 125 yards on ground and just 12 first downs. But Morgan was well protected even on deep throws (too many of those in my opinion).

Let's give the big guys credit when they earn it.
K I can give them credit. Probably I am spoiled with 2019 season. Probably not a fair measuring stick. Still want the air raid Tanner did in past. Hope passing game will be better as season progress. Weather wasn't ideal for it. We need healthy WRs asap for upcoming games esp. Iowa game. We need to return the favor that they did in 2019.

K I can give them credit. Probably I am spoiled with 2019 season. Probably not a fair measuring stick. Still want the air raid Tanner did in past. Hope passing game will be better as season progress. Weather wasn't ideal for it. We need healthy WRs asap for upcoming games esp. Iowa game. We need to return the favor that they did in 2019.
That Iowa game in 2019 will piss me off forever. We slept through the first quarter after our emotional win over PSU. We then dominated the final 3 quarters, and all Tyler had to do was hang on to the walk in touchdown.

This line has never been good at pass blocking and Ibrahim covered a lot of inconsistencies in run blocking. Ibrahim was a beast.

With Ibrahim I feel we win rather easily today and probably the same last week. He just made the extra yards that no back left can make.

This line has never been good at pass blocking and Ibrahim covered a lot of inconsistencies in run blocking. Ibrahim was a beast.

With Ibrahim I feel we win rather easily today and probably the same last week. He just made the extra yards that no back left can make.
WTF! The OL allowed NO SACKS. Tanner passed for an average of 18.78 yards per completion. What do you want? What would satisfy you? How can you improve on NO SACKS allowed? You can’t get 18.78 yards per completion IN THE RAIN unless you’ve got good protection for the QB.

Top Bottom