Where is this great offensive line????

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score
It’s now been 1.5 games in a row where our o-line has been DOMINATED by the opponent. The opponents being Bowling Green and Purdue. 🤢 🤮

Overrated????

I am losing words to describe our offense. I am resigned to the fact that we are not competing for big ten west. Statically we are still in it. But how many of us truly believe we have a chance? I mean we're in B1G West FFS. PJ , et al will say good things to each other. But I am not optimistic. His OC pretty boy is not cutting it in B1G.

I am losing words to describe our offense. I am resigned to the fact that we are not competing for big ten west. Statically we are still in it. But how many of us truly believe we have a chance? I mean we're in B1G West FFS. PJ , et al will say good things to each other. But I am not optimistic. His OC pretty boy is not cutting it in B1G.

Outstanding take, for an extremely short person with a mere 189 posts to date.

Now crawl back under your bridge, troll boy.

Also, please remember you have homework that's due on Monday. Chop-chop, cupcake! Time's a-wastin'.

Outstanding take, for an extremely short person with a mere 189 posts to date.

Now crawl back under your bridge, troll boy.

Also, please remember you have homework that's due on Monday. Chop-chop, cupcake! Time's a-wastin'.
Who is trolling? I am not crawling into Pj 's jock like some of you are here. It is embarrassing. I post comments as I see it. Home work? Nice try. Only Hw I do is for my investment portfolio. Thanks for your pathetic assumptions about other people.

Who is trolling? I am not crawling into Pj 's jock like some of you are here. It is embarrassing. I post comments as I see it. Home work? Nice try. Only Hw I do is for my investment portfolio. Thanks for your pathetic assumptions about other people.
You called the OC a pretty boy...:rolleyes:

It’s now been 1.5 games in a row where our o-line has been DOMINATED by the opponent. The opponents being Bowling Green and Purdue. 🤢 🤮

Overrated????
What game were you watching?

0 Sacks allowed.
Pass protection was much improved this week.
Potts had 5.2 yards a carry.
What exactly did they do that hurt the team? 1 holding call?

I thought they did pretty decent in pass protection today. Especially after last week.

I thought our OL played fine today. They were good on pass protection. We're a dropped pass or two from talking about how our passing game was clicking.

The running game wasn't fantastic, but it was largely a product of not being on the field a ton. Potts went 15-78 and a TD. I didn't think Irving ran the ball very well, there were a couple of runs where he left yardage out there.

Oh-oh; I think I just nailed the middle school troll at his own game...

I particularly love the following:

"Only Hw I do is my investment portfolio."

That you had to bring up your investment portfolio on a football message board tells me all I need to know about you. No one cares about your investments at all

That you had to bring up your investment portfolio on a football message board tells me all I need to know about you. No one cares about your investments at all
I am stating what kind of HW I do. You wouldn't be commenting if you don't care. Now you can also craw into PJ 's jock.

Oh-oh; I think I just nailed the middle school troll at his own game...

I particularly love the following:

"Only Hw I do is my investment portfolio."
Keeping your pathetic assumptions to yourself. Not pretty. If you don't like what I'm commenting, there is ignore function. I don't go out of my way to attack other posters but I will respond if needed to do so. Have some dignity and grace.

Keeping your pathetic assumptions to yourself. Not pretty. If you don't like what I'm commenting, there is ignore function. I don't go out of my way to attack other posters but I will respond if needed to do so. Have some dignity and grace.

Do your homework, and get ready for life as an adult. Thanks.

I do care, you are right. I care about calling out arrogant doobers
I have right to say whatever I want to say. It is a forum where can express our opinions as we wish. I do not attack other posters as first act because it is pathetic. If you don't like what I'm commenting, there is ignore function. It works well. I am not here to police what others do. Keep it to yourself.

I have right to say whatever I want to say. It is a forum where can express our opinions as we wish. I do not attack other posters as first act because it is pathetic. If you don't like what I'm commenting, there is ignore function. It works well. I am not here to police what others do. Keep it to yourself.

"I have a right..."

And so it goes. Blah, blah, blah...

You should use your ignore function more than you do based on your responses...

What game were you watching?

0 Sacks allowed.
Pass protection was much improved this week.
Potts had 5.2 yards a carry.
What exactly did they do that hurt the team? 1 holding call?
I posted my remarks at halftime, which I know I shouldn’t do. They played much better in the second half, but still seem to get very little push at the line of scrimmage. I think they got dominated in the first half, and even in the second half for an incredibly big, supposedly physical AND veteran offensive line they certainly aren’t dominating.

You're absolutely right. I'll go start studying investment portfolios so I can be more like you

You should use your ignore function more than you do based on your responses...
I may choose when I want to ignore. It is none of your business. Again I do not attack other posters as first act even if I disagree with their opinions. It is two different things.

Why do you care? You have your amazing 'investment portfolio', after all.
Your lack of dignity and willingness to attack other posters randomly shows who you are as a person. I am not here to stoop to your level.

Top Bottom