Week One Non-Minnesota Games Thread

Wish they would show James Franklin on the sideline. Would love to see that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27-10 now. As strange as it sounds, Franklin's seat heater might just kick on after this one.

Seems like all of the Penn State issues start in the O-Line. Temple just blows by them every play. 8 sacks? Ouch.

Of course their OL situation doesn't help.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Other threads would dispute the QB performance being directly related to the OL. I'm guessing PSU would like Hackenberg to have ML #s at this juncture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we were playing Penn State this year.

Solid game in Lincoln with 9:00 left in the 4th Quarter. BYU driving down by 4, just converted a broken play for a huge pick up on 4th down.

Shout out to a guy from my old high school, John Santiago of St. Francis with 146 yards rushing and 2 TDs for North Dakota right now against Wyoming. NDSU up 21-6 against Craig Bohl's team in the 4th quarter.

Louisville now within 7 of Auburn. If they don't make such boneheaded mistakes early on, they could be leading this game.

Indiana now tied at 38 with S. Illinois. Yeah there sure is an imbalance in the Big Ten. But I don't think it is the way most of the "experts" say it is.

Hopefully the loss to Temple takes off the unwarranted shine on Franklin's reputation.

Go Gophers!!

You think the Vikings having Kicking problems? Nebraska has kicking problems.

0/2 today, 66% last year.

BYU football at their own 30, down 1, 48 seconds left.

Haily mary completed right at the goal line... ruled a touchdown... play under further review.

EDIT: That's going to stand. TOUCHDOWN BYU!!!! Huskers go down. Wow.

hail mary complete. under review. looks good.

That's a TD for sure. Riley under fire already.

Dang....Glad I could see the whole 4th quarter.

Nebraska got a taste of their own medicine after pulling the same play off vs Northwestern two years ago.

How does that happen? I don't get it. They just allowed him to catch the ball. What were the 8 defenders doing?

Things like that Hail Mary are why I love watching all of these college games.

Poor Mike Riley, Poor Nebraska. True Freshman QB still better than you...

Gutty, Gutty win by BYU. They actually had Nebraska in a bad way early in the 3rd and they turned it over and let Nebraska right back in the game. What a great game to start the season with. I'm not sure why, but I'm not a Tommy Armstrong believer...

I called that Hail Mary, but I assumed that one of their 6'5" WRs would out jump someone, not catch it in their stomach. How do you let that happen?

I just watched the last NEB-BYU play. It's kind of funny to watch how the other Nebraska defenders interfered with a couple of BYU receivers in the vicinity (not the guy who caught the pass). It looks like they had a plan to just block them out.

Top Bottom