Week 9 Other Games Thread

Post 2019 no decent team has dreaded playing us LOL.
I'm talking about physicality and punishment here. I don't know whether you've noticed, but win or lose, the Gophers are very physical.

But to be fair, the Urban Meyer quote I referred to he was talking about the Jerry Kill era.

GT gets a turnover and has a 4 point lead with 2:54 remaining.

ACC network.

Ridiculous amount of yards surrendered in this game.

Tez Walker lit up bad on the turnover.

I'm talking about physicality and punishment here. I don't know whether you've noticed, but win or lose, the Gophers are very physical.

But to be fair, the Urban Meyer quote I referred to he was talking about the Jerry Kill era.
We certainly play a physical brand a ball considering our pass offense the last three years has been in the bottom 5% and compared to Brewster‘s era when we really did not pass the eye test we do better in that regard, too. That said, I really don’t think Iowa or Wisconsin or Penn State or Michigan or Ohio State or probably even Illinois and certainly not most of the new members in the conference coming from out west are gonna give two shits about dealing with our style of play.

Well that’s a first. Oregon state runs a running fake fg with their kicker from about the 15 to run out the clock and net them no points

Well that’s a first. Oregon state runs a running fake fg with their kicker from about the 15 to run out the clock and net them no points
Bizarre. I hope that was just a bad audible by someone after they lined up because if the coach actually called that in this situation, yikes.

There may be 2,000 people in attendance at the New Mexico at Nevada game.

I may be overstating that estimate.

Oregon state going to get knocked off by the fighting Jedd Fischs.

So much for North Carolina (or Duke) winning the ACC.

Might as well just fast forward to their champ game of FSU vs Louisville.

By the way, I did very much enjoy the NBC telecast trolling the SEC by leaving Georgia out of it's "projected" first CFP poll top 4! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh right. But yet you think 52-10 loss to Michigan is so much better than a 52-7 loss to Michigan.
What?
I am just pointing out that Wisconsin was rolling last night. A QB with a 45% completion percentage and less than 100 yards rushing.
Rolling!

Lol what are you talking about with that statement?

What?
I am just pointing out that Wisconsin was rolling last night. A QB with a 45% completion percentage and less than 100 yards rushing.
Rolling!

Lol what are you talking about with that statement?
When I said rolling I meant the offense was finally moving the ball. Originally they scored a TD but it was called back due to the receiver having a knee down. Was not talking about they were going to steam roll OSU and win.

When I said rolling I meant the offense was finally moving the ball. Originally they scored a TD but it was called back due to the receiver having a knee down.
Iowa was rolling on offense last week. Scored right before the half. Ended with 10 points. Rolling

Top Bottom