Week 9 Other Games Thread

Shocking Sanders kid looks like an absolute douche bag and gets ejected
His dad thinks it was a bad call. It was an obvious call.

UCLA had 4 turnovers in the 1st half. Up 7-6. Could easily be something like 24-6.

His dad thinks it was a bad call. It was an obvious call.

UCLA had 4 turnovers in the 1st half. Up 7-6. Could easily be something like 24-6.
In all honesty UCLA just needs to line up and run at them with Steele and tell him to put 2 hands on the ball. There are massive holes when he’s running.

I think designating a body of water which more closely resembles a SuperFund site a “lake” generous; as the studio talking head said on CBS, to the young fellas who hopped in after the goal posts were deposited, I sure hope you take a bleach bath when you get back to your dorm room, as that doesn’t resemble any lake I’ve ever seen.

I think designating a body of water which more closely resembles a SuperFund site a “lake” generous; as the studio talking head said on CBS, to the young fellas who hopped in after the goal posts were deposited, I sure hope you take a bleach bath when you get back to your dorm room, as that doesn’t resemble any lake I’ve ever seen.
I think a tetanus shot too. Walleye probably not tasty from there....

I disagree. I like the traditional ground game, especially when we have gifted backs. Control the ball, control the clock, minimize mistakes, outmuscle your opponent, wear 'em out. Even if you don't win, they remember you and they dread playing you. I recently heard Urban Meyer say that very thing about the Gophers.
Post 2019 no decent team has dreaded playing us LOL.

Stanford had a real chance to shock Washington, but a dropped halfback pass on 4th and 2 does them in.

Georgia Tech has over 600 yds of offense against UNC. A chance to tie or take the lead with 6:00 left.

Top Bottom