Week 8 Other Games

Cheezo-Beezo, tOSU's OC keeps thinking he can run jet sweeps. Have the gained anything on those today?

Harrison, Jr., is out of this world. If Caleb Williams decides to return to USC, I'd have to think Harrison, Jr., is the first pick. I imagine Williams does decide to go pro, but I just marvel at Harrison.

Harrison, Jr., is out of this world. If Caleb Williams decides to return to USC, I'd have to think Harrison, Jr., is the first pick. I imagine Williams does decide to go pro, but I just marvel at Harrison.
Those guys could be playing together for Chicago next year.

Meanwhile Rutgers & Kirk Ciarocca keep cruising. Now bowl eligible.
Looking at the stat sheet, it looks like Rutgers is doing almost all the damage on the ground, so the only difference between them and us is their QB can run the ball. Over 140 yards from him on the gournd today.

Holy shit......Virginia fumbles going into the end zone for a touchback. Huge break for UNC.

Looking at the stat sheet, it looks like Rutgers is doing almost all the damage on the ground, so the only difference between them and us is their QB can run the ball. Over 140 yards from him on the gournd today.

Feel like Rutgers could probably beat Iowa in a few weeks.....putting Minnesota back in control of their own destiny.

Top Bottom