Week 8 Other Games

Georgia Southern will win this Saturday. The Eagles QB once again lost the last game. The Eagles QB is hot when he is hot but Ice Cold when he is not!

HOPING THE GOPHERS WIN THIS WEEK!!!

I think Ohio State Vs. Penn State could be a real entertaining match. If it's anything like their 2017 game, it will be a great one.

Watching the NM State game. Their QB Pavia is Leidner 2.0. You can't say that 'Ol Jer doesn't have a type.

Pavia has solid numbers (albeit against weak competition). Before half....he threw a perfect pass 30-40 yards downfield while running to his left. Pretty unreal play for a guy playing at NMSU.

I just turned it to the Rutgers-Indiana game so it would at least get a fraction of a percentage point for the weekly TV ratings.

Indiana is a bad team, and Rutgers might be the worst 5-2 team I’ve ever seen.

Wow. Defensive holding calls off a PSU scoop and score.

Ohio State team has a lot of stickers, we move stickers, that will make us good.

There's a reason they play the games, but watching tOSU, I have to think Michigan is going to put up a crapload of points against them and hold them to less than two touchdowns.

Penn st needs to get up on the ball and run the damn play. They’re playing right into OSU defenses hands. They also should be running the ball more. They may even want to try a hurry up offense. They are getting severely out coached when they are on offense.

There's a reason they play the games, but watching tOSU, I have to think Michigan is going to put up a crapload of points against them and hold them to less than two touchdowns.
Not if they can’t cheat like they have been.

Ryan Day makes Fleck look like a riverboat gambler. First down, 42 seconds, three timeouts, and Marvin Harrison Jr and he takes a knee.

Anyone else see the fan wearing a shirt that said fuck I couldn't see the second word. But Fox got it off quickly Ohio game.

Central FLA leading and outplaying OU early in the 4th.

Top Bottom