BYU at Houston
Pitt at Miami
Auburn at South Carolina
UK at Tenn
Louisville at Notre Dame
UNC at FSU
Georgia at Alabama
etc.

BYU went MN Vikings to end the first half.

They didn't take the points, went for it, didn't go to their strength, failed miserably... and the other team drove from their 1 with under a minute and kicked a field goal to extend the lead.

Guies... points on the road!

It would have been fun to see the Gophers play BYU this year. Zach Wilson makes me believe all the more in Ciarocca's evaluation of quarterbacks. Will Howard, who he also recruited, is now starting for K State with Skylar Thompson done for the season.

It would have been fun to see the Gophers play BYU this year. Zach Wilson makes me believe all the more in Ciarocca's evaluation of quarterbacks. Will Howard, who he also recruited, is now starting for K State with Skylar Thompson done for the season.
Did not know their original starter is done for the year. They run the NDSU offense, which is heavily based on the inside power running game, and play-action passing off that. So they should be fine.

BYU definitely passed its first legit test. I was wondering if they were for real after last week's UTSA game.

Caught the end of the SMU @ Tulane game. Was a fun one.

SMU needs to fire their long snapper, immediately. Low snap that likely cost them the game winning kick in regulation. Then in OT on the game winning kick, he legit snapped it into the ground. At least it got to the holder. Guy is a hero for getting that ball in a kickable position.

Hoping for a little redemption against Ole Miss today after what happened last Saturday against Auburn.
I hope y'all play better than to need a botched spike to win the game. Regardless, I'm on team Pittman

Auburn in trouble versus South Carolina. This year has been such chaos

Kentucky 34 @ #18 Tennessee 7

😂 😂 😂

What Tennessee very clearly is .... is exactly what I want Nebraska football to be in the Big Ten, for at least the next decade. (y)

I'd say outside of the top 2 teams (Bama and Georgia), the SEC looks REAL average.

"Ranked" Auburn and Tennessee getting punked.
#11 A&M got smacked by Bama.
Florida can't stop anyone.
LSU looks like busters.

How long will we have to still listen to the ESPN hype?

I'd say outside of the top 2 teams (Bama and Georgia), the SEC looks REAL average.

"Ranked" Auburn and Tennessee getting punked.
#11 A&M got smacked by Bama.
Florida can't stop anyone.
LSU looks like busters.

How long will we have to still listen to the ESPN hype?

It will never end.

Kansas is still terrible. But Pooka Williams Jr. just had a 92 yard TD return. 38-17 WVU.

I’m so sick of watching horrible ACC (and now SEC) defense. Thank God the longest off-season ever is nearly over and REAL college football begins next weekend.

The voters and ESPN will find a way to justify it.

10 of 62 AP voters are leaving the Big Ten and the Pac 12 off their ballots completely right now.

There are others that are probably attempting to negatively weight teams in the Big Ten and Pac 12, given they have no data point to reference compared to teams in the other conferences.

All this points to huge changes in the polls over the next three weeks.

10 of 62 AP voters are leaving the Big Ten and the Pac 12 off their ballots completely right now.

There are others that are probably attempting to negatively weight teams in the Big Ten and Pac 12, given they have no data point to reference compared to teams in the other conferences.

All this points to huge changes in the polls over the next three weeks.

Well there are a lot of teams in the 15-25 range that have no business being there. The one big issue with voters leaving the Big Ten and the Pac 12 out completely is that they are going to kind of have to correct that. And when they do....a lot of those overrated teams will drop a LOT!

I’ve watched Louisville a number of times this year. Does anybody know the deal with Tutu Atwell? They don’t have too many weapons, but he is certainly one of them. Per 24/7, it doesn’t look like we offered, which seems odd, considering he was a legacy recruit (and would have been about the 8th or 9th best recruit for us in 2018)? He sure would have looked good in M&G.

I’ve watched Louisville a number of times this year. Does anybody know the deal with Tutu Atwell? They don’t have too many weapons, but he is certainly one of them. Per 24/7, it doesn’t look like we offered, which seems odd, considering he was a legacy recruit (and would have been about the 8th or 9th best recruit for us in 2018)? He sure would have looked good in M&G.

Seems like PJ and staff have not been super keen on the smaller receivers. Just a dime story theory

Louisville just scored a TD and now recovered an onside kick!! Let's go!!

Top Bottom