Week 6 Other Games Thread

Who was arguing earlier today that Illinois-Nebraska would not be “bad football”? Are they watching the game? You cannot convince me this is anything but bad football.
Guilty as charged. Up north called this fiasco to a tee.

Eeesh. I’m not stay up to watch the end of Illinois/Nebraska. These 2 are brutal. Need my rest for tomorrow.
Good move on your part. I almost wanted to blind myself. The ineptitude was so prevalent.

Maryland looking solid early against Ohio state

This won’t be a blowout IMO

I didn’t see the line was Maryland +17.5
I would’ve taken that. Still in the first quarter and the live line has already moved to Maryland +6.5

Missouri looking to be better than what people thought, or LSU is truly not a good team.

Maryland kicking their ass

Still early
Maryland always seems to have some good athetes, but they somehow never seem to gel. Maybe this year is different for them. Lots of speed on offense and a QB who can do some things.

Badger QB looks pretty medicine

Maryland always seems to have some good athetes, but they somehow never seem to gel. Maybe this year is different for them. Lots of speed on offense and a QB who can do some things.
Another issue is they usually get out muscled lacking B1G sized lineman, but looking good so far.

Iowa *could* be headed for a beatdown. Iowa plays Wisconsin next week and then Minnesota the next, with their QB out for the season.

1696700139318.png

Not sure about Iowa-Purdue later today. Probably Iowa?

Maryland kicking their ass

Still early

No sh*t... I'm surprised.

I guess the people saying in another thread that Maryland is strong, better than hyped Wisconsin, were on to something. Looks like the #4 contender then.

Brain lock from Locksley and Tagovailoa.
Yeah, not sure what Tua was thinking there, can't make that throw in that situation. No chance the kid was going to be able to score or get the 1st down and there was not enough time left to go snap it. Will be interesting to see if missing out on those 3 points ends up coming back to haunt them in the second half of a game they are playing really well in.

Been watching. About 5 drops by Badgers. Allen also fumbled near the goal line otherwise the game would be looking like a route.
The 90+ yard pick 6 before half saved UW's ass though.

10 point game now but Wisconsin just knocked out Rutgers starting QB

Quick rules question. I was walking the dog and came back and plopped down on the couch. Maryland makes a late substituion on defense and tOSU has to take a time-out. I noticed that the referee was standing in front of McCord which seemed to indicate he was going to allow the substitution. My question is why isn't tOSU allowed to snap the ball and have Maryland flagged for 12 men on the field?

Quick rules question. I was walking the dog and came back and plopped down on the couch. Maryland makes a late substituion on defense and tOSU has to take a time-out. I noticed that the referee was standing in front of McCord which seemed to indicate he was going to allow the substitution. My question is why isn't tOSU allowed to snap the ball and have Maryland flagged for 12 men on the field?
Because they have to allow substitution and get set if they sub

Wow, If you give up 3rd and 33, you deserve to lose.

Because they have to allow substitution and get set if they sub
It just seems that if the play clock is below a certain number (say ten seconds), the defense can't substitue or be forced to take a time out to make the substitution. Or at least put extra seconds on for the offense.

Top Bottom