Ohio State at Rutgers
Florida at Kentucky
Baylor at Oklahoma State
Indiana at PSU
Auburn at LSU
ASU at UCLA
ETc.

some very good games this weekend. go michigan

If Michigan and Maryland win it means the big ten west is truly awful.

Miami looks like the Sugarcanes. They almost make Nebraska look good.

Miami back in it after former Gopher commit Armstrong throws a ping deep in Virginia territory and Miami capitalizes.

Go Cavaliers.

What a play. Probably a play of the year candidate.

This Miami QB looks as shitty as Mertz.

If Iowa loses at Maryland tonight it might be the beginning of the end for divisional play in the Big Ten.

If Iowa loses at Maryland tonight it might be the beginning of the end for divisional play in the Big Ten.
I don't think so. If the west is at bad as it looks, somebody in the east will emerge as the best of the good teams, and the B1G's best hope for a playoff team. Then, that team gets to end the season in a conference championship game with what looks like a very quality win against a 6-3 or 7-2 paper champion who beat up on the other members of the soft division. Unbalanced divisions serve the conference's interests just fine.

My bigger concern is, if Iowa loses at Maryland, then the west probably is as bad as it looks, and I go from worrying about us putting up a losing record in a good division to worrying about being near the bottom of a division full of stinkers.

Hawks taking the Terps to the woodshed.....Maryland pretty much handing them the game

I bet on Iowa to win. Either I win money or they lose. I like this strategy.
Anything that could go wrong for Maryland has in this first half. 4 turnovers, best receiver injured in a horrific way and penalty after penalty. Iowa has the game won and it’s not even half.

Fleck should take notes about what an ELITE defense looks like.

Iowa might have one of the best defenses the B1G has seen in many years.

Wow!

I bet huge on Iowa. Line very low for a pretty damn mediocre Maryland team
So far backing Iowa and fading wisconsin has been a very profitable trade this year.

I passed on betting this one but cashed on them in their first 3 games

Will continue to bet against the skunks as long as Mertz is starting

Arland Bruce IV starting at Iowa as a freshman for the first time tonight (sigh)

Tim Brando sounds like he’s never been around football before.

Maryland's receivers are not doing their QB any favors.

Top Bottom