Week 4 Other Games Thread

PitinoFan

7-5 or 8-4 for Michigan this season, IMO. Is it ends up being worse than that, I won’t be shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pompous Elitist

7-5 or 8-4 for Michigan this season, IMO. Is it ends up being worse than that, I won’t be shocked.

Perhaps jumping the gun because it’s early but yep could be this year’s 2018 Wisconsin. Have to wonder about the depths of despair of UMich fans. Maybe worse than the Hoke era teams....or Wisconsin is CFP worthy. Gawd.

MnplsGopher

Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...

Pompous Elitist

Michigan making Wisc look top 5.

You all are of course free to hate my guts for saying this, but .... I love Wisconsin's offense. Love it. It would be exactly what I would run at Minnesota, carbon copy. Some 2x personnel with a true fullback. Lots of misdirection, power, traps, counters, pulling OL. Heck they just handed the ball off to a true fullback for a TD.

Anyway...
The Kill era teams tried but didn’t have the total package in terms of the players or particularly in the the passing game. It’s possible to run the ball well out of a spread offense but the vanilla scheme and execution has left a lot to be desired thus far.

PitinoFan

Now I’m thinking my 7-5, 8-4 is a little too optimistic. 5-6 wins is more indicative of how they’re playing.

Michigan’s schedule after this week.

Rutgers - Win
Iowa - Loss
At Illinois - Win?
At Penn State - Loss
Notre Dame - Loss
At Maryland - Loss
Michigan State - Loss
At Indiana - Win
Ohio State - Loss

Pompous Elitist

Here comes a ticky tac targeting call vs Wisconsin, hit on sliding qb. Sorry, but zero tolerance rule...and the rules are the rules. Forcible contact to head.

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

New Orleans 2020
Now I’m thinking my 7-5, 8-4 is a little too optimistic. 5-6 wins is more indicative of how they’re playing.

Michigan’s schedule after this week.

Rutgers - Win
Iowa - Loss
At Illinois - Win?
At Penn State - Loss
Notre Dame - Loss
At Maryland - Loss
Michigan State - Loss
At Indiana - Win
Ohio State - Loss

Michigan stinks but they will find a way to win a couple of those Loss games. My guess is either Iowa or MSU, and Maryland

Latest profile posts