Week 4 Other Games Thread

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Omg. LSU. Just wow

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No way LSU should've won that. Crazy. No 10 second run off, didn't appear to get the snap off in time, looked like he threw the pass past the LOS. Wow.

Illegal formation, illegal man downfield, illegal shift. But what a finish!

LMAO...also didn't get the snap off in time.

WHOA! What a win by Auburn.

They missed another illegal motion on that last play too. WR to the bottom never got set again. Why no 10 second run off?

So not a good day for the Big Ten.

- Oregon loses to Colorado, Nebraska's win not as good now.
- LSU loses again, WI win doesn't look as good.
- Notre Dame loses again, Michigan St win doesn't look as good.

How long til Les Miles is fired?

So not a good day for the Big Ten.

- Oregon loses to Colorado, Nebraska's win not as good now.
- LSU loses again, WI win doesn't look as good.
- Notre Dame loses again, Michigan St win doesn't look as good.

I think it can also be summed up as this: Outside of the top few teams, there's a lot of mediocrity.

Let's pour a drink out for LSU fans. We know how you're feeling about now. Won't be easy to sleep tonight.

Let's pour a drink out for LSU fans. We know how you're feeling about now. Won't be easy to sleep tonight.

I didn't see the end - was it like when the refs reversed the TD against Michigan last year (at least in terms of how heartbreaking the ending was)?

I didn't see the end - was it like when the refs reversed the TD against Michigan last year (at least in terms of how heartbreaking the ending was)?
Oh yeah...at least as much. They didn't even get an extra play to fu*k up like we did. Looked like they scored the winning TD on a crazy play, so they were in full celebration mode. On review, they actually didn't get the snap off before time ran out. So game over. Sorry, thanks for playing.

UCLA beating my other favorite team, Stanford at half 10-3. Been a good game, but UCLA playing a touch better so far

How can Northwestern beat anyone with this kicker?

My goodness. 5 consecutive plays with zero yards gained.

Scratch that. 6.

Delta, I said you'd stick with them. Looking good so far.

Gopher Ladies Volleyball takes out #17 Ohio State tonight 3-1.

Delta, I said you'd stick with them. Looking good so far.

They just said our qb couldn't breathe. That seems to be an important thing to do for any qb.
But he is warming up now. Whew.

Missouri has already scored more points through four games than they did all of last season.

Not scoring is killer. The way for you to win is get up two scores, make them pass on every play and grind out the clock.

Not scoring is killer. The way for you to win is get up two scores, make them pass on every play and grind out the clock.

True. But if I have learned anything today, we need to be up by a lot more than two scores. Lol

Top Bottom