Week 4 Other Games Thread

Well, if people here truly believe in this team like they say they do, I would say it's between Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Minnesota. So not technically wide open. But nothing is set in stone. WI is definitely the early front-runner.
How can anyone right now put Iowa in the conversation right now? No way. I have to see Minnesota beat someone with a pulse before they are a contender.

Tennessee's stadium looks pretty sweet with the orange and white checkered sections.

Watching Oregon St v Boise St. 14-7 Boise right now, but Oregon St sticking with them. Could be an interesting game.

Watching Penn St and they don't look in the same league as Michigan so far. Wonder if they get rolled in this one how they'll come out next week.

Watching Oregon St v Boise St. 14-7 Boise right now, but Oregon St sticking with them. Could be an interesting game.

Yeah, I saw that earlier too...gave me some hope. I just flipped over, and it's now 21-7 and OSU facing a 3rd and about 25 in their own end. Could be a bit lead at half for BSU. Darn...was hoping OSU was better than expected. Guess there's still a lot of football to be played.

Tennessee's stadium looks pretty sweet with the orange and white checkered sections.

About the only thing that looks good for Tennessee right now. Getting their butts kicked 21-0.

Boy, anyone found a good afternoon game? I might switch to some boxing I taped last night, all the games I'm watching are blowouts.

Michigan looks great, or Penn State looks awful. I can't quite tell which.

Duke up 28-21 on Notre Dame at half. A game to watch...

Boy, anyone found a good afternoon game? I might switch to some boxing I taped last night, all the games I'm watching are blowouts.

I have a feeling the trend is going to continue tonight when we play A&M. We aren't a top 25 team and they are.

I have a feeling the trend is going to continue tonight when we play A&M. We aren't a top 25 team and they are.

A&M has a lot of problems against teams that can pound the ball. It will be interesting to see if they get off to a fast start or not. I like your chances (mostly because I like your offense much more than theirs)...

Maybe Franklin gets canned after this one if it gets bad enough. 35-3 now, PSU sucks against the run reeeeeal bad

Might want to turn on the Tennessee game...

Might want to turn on the Tennessee game...

Complete opposite of what it was in the first half.

Oregon St making it a game against Boise St. Down 14 with the ball.

My wife's family has some Notre Dame fans in it so we watch a lot of their games. Brian Kelly has to be on the hot seat. It amazes me how you can have so many good athletes on your defense constantly be so bad. Their DBs average more missed tackles a game than Eric Murray had in his entire college career.

Duke might take down ND if things continue this way. Tied at 35. 1:27 remaining. Duke has a fourth and 1 at the 1 yard line. I'd kick the FG.

lol.....Duke doesn't have a FG this year.

Duke just beat Notre Dame 38-35.

lol.

I don't know how else to put it. Florida is getting curb stomped in the second half.

If this isn't a targeting ejection in the LSU/Auburn game after our week one, I'm burning down the NCAA offices.

Good for Duke. Can't believe Tennessee looked so bad in the first half and destroyed Florida in the 2nd. I think that's more of an indication that Florida isn't all that good either.

Colorado up 23-17 on Oregon, but on the Pac12 network, so I don't get it...

Michigan just smacked around Penn State, yikes. They're looking good.

Indiana meanwhile is losing 33-21 to Wake Forest.

Indiana still have Kevin Wilson? I'm surprised he hasn't been able to get better on defense and be a more consistent winner.

Top Bottom