Week 4 Other Games Thread

I don't know if it happened last season when the Axe came back rather easily, or if the trend started with the win in Madison in 2018.

I know Ohio State is better than MSU. A lot. But today, right now, it feels like Minnesota has started to pull ahead of wisconsin as a program and there's plenty of data points to prove it.

didn't realize O'Connell was out for Purdue. Backup is definitely more mobile and making some nice throws here before the half.

I don't know if it happened last season when the Axe came back rather easily, or if the trend started with the win in Madison in 2018.

I know Ohio State is better than MSU. A lot. But today, right now, it feels like Minnesota has started to pull ahead of wisconsin as a program and there's plenty of data points to prove it.
Badgers beat them in 19,20 and last year it was a good game and the gophers won. Let’s pump the brakes. In 2019 with everything on the line including a almost automatic rose bowl bid the badgers came into Minnesotas house and beat them badly. I know you want to believe they are pulling ahead but how about winning the west just once before you make that proclamation.

I just replayed and slowed down WS Cundiff injury. Leg snapped mid-shin or Achilles.

With 6:00 minutes left in 2nd half, Kansas State leads No. 6 Oklahoma State 21-14. Game being played in Norman, OK. Adrian Martinez is running wild.

Rutgers looks horrible. Yes the Iowa defense is strong but Rutgers is just giving them the ball.

didn't realize O'Connell was out for Purdue. Backup is definitely more mobile and making some nice throws here before the half.
Back up QB is real good. Purdue’s No. 1 receiver (having a dominant year), Charlie Jones, is a transfer from Iowa. He is the real deal. Bet Iowa’s offense wouldn’t be so shady if Jones had stayed.

Badgers beat them in 19,20 and last year it was a good game and the gophers won. Let’s pump the brakes. In 2019 with everything on the line including a almost automatic rose bowl bid the badgers came into Minnesotas house and beat them badly. I know you want to believe they are pulling ahead but how about winning the west just once before you make that proclamation.

Face it.....Badgers are broke ass right now. Slow descent to the bottom of the Big Ten.

Mertz literally got #85 killed twice since I started watching. Like always, if Wisconsin can't run, their offense is awful

Badgers beat them in 19,20 and last year it was a good game and the gophers won. Let’s pump the brakes. In 2019 with everything on the line including an almost automatic rose bowl bid the badgers came into Minnesotas house and beat them badly. I know you want to believe they are pulling ahead but how about winning the west just once before you make that proclamation.
From 2018-today, we have one more win than Wisconsin. I don’t know that we have “pulled ahead”, but we are certainly on the same level.

Face it.....Badgers are broke ass right now. Slow descent to the bottom of the Big
Gophers look like the best in the west this week. Look at what Wisconsin has done the last 10-20 years. I think they are allowed to have a down year from time to time. Gophers have a 6 year qb and running back which is huge. Should be there year. College game is just like this. Iowa was a 2 loss team recently and badgers had a 13-1 season not that long ago. Nobody but osu(who we should all hate) dominates year in and out.

Gophers look like the best in the west this week. Look at what Wisconsin has done the last 10-20 years. I think they are allowed to have a down year from time to time. Gophers have a 6 year qb and running back which is huge. Should be there year. College game is just like this. Iowa was a 2 loss team recently and badgers had a 13-1 season not that long ago. Nobody but osu(who we should all hate) dominates year in and out.

Nice memories for them to reminisce about as they battle with Nebraska for the second worst team in the Big Ten West on a yearly basis.

Texas Tech upset the Texas Longhorns today. Brady Boyd had a couple of catches for Tech.

Mertz literally got #85 killed twice since I started watching. Like always, if Wisconsin can't run, their offense is awful
Agreed
Nice memories for them to reminisce about as they battle with Nebraska for the second worst team in the Big Ten West on a yearly basis
Nice memories for them to reminisce about as they battle with Nebraska for the second worst team in the Big Ten West on a yearly basis.
Yeah your probably right. But just for fun once let’s see how the season plays out. Ohio state will probably win the big ten again as usual. It’s Fkn nauseating

We're living in now.

I hope your right. I'd like to see about a 10 year run on them to get the series record back to where it belongs. Of course, why stop at 10?

wisconsin Tech not performing well.

Top Bottom