Week 4 Other Games Thread

lol....Purdue is going to escape with an ugly win......FAU is really bad.

FAU qb looked like he got stuffed, then looked like he got the 1st down, then he fumbled.

Deuce Vaughn for K St is a stud. Had a few Barry Sanders-like moves on a run to help put them up 14 at Oklahoma.

Nw loses
Purdue wins a nail biter with Florida.

I'm sorry, Florida Atlantic

FAU making tons of stupid mistakes yet is still right there with Purdue.

Even with O'Connell......Purdue isn't a very scary team. Their defense is below average and they have a lame running game.

Even with O'Connell......Purdue isn't a very scary team. Their defense is below average and they have a lame running game.
Their defense gave up over 400 yards tonight. We should be able to score a bunch of points again.

OU isn't that good. Some nice offensive players, but no defense and not athletic enough to stick with really good teams. They are down 14 to a not great KSU in Norman...

Purdue has 28 points in 10 consecutive games…I expect that to stop next week, not?

Not to look too far forward, but the revenge game at Illinois may be big. And then of course the White Out at Penn State, whew.

Brohm looks scared about next week

Stanford drives to the Washington 10 and a receiver falls, tips the ball up and its picked by the Huskies.

The Fighting Jerry Kills are up 25. Have over 300 yards rushing.

Nw loses
Purdue wins a nail biter with Florida.

I'm sorry, Florida Atlantic
I wonder how short the leash is for Pat Fitzgerald. Nebraska just canned their golden boy, just because your an alum doesn't mean you're safe. Yes, I know Pat does have two division titles to his name.

What's really funny (in a Frosty sort of way) is 1-3 Northwestern is still tied with us at the top of the Big Ten West...

Purdue has 28 points in 10 consecutive games…I expect that to stop next week, not?

Not to look too far forward, but the revenge game at Illinois may be big. And then of course the White Out at Penn State, whew.

I'd be surprised if we gave up 28. Even with O'Connell in the game.

Cool idea. We should all get ringworm too.

OU isn't that good. Some nice offensive players, but no defense and not athletic enough to stick with really good teams. They are down 14 to a not great KSU in Norman...
Gabriel playing like he did back in his UCF days just airing it out. Down 7 with 3 mins to go.

I wonder how short the leash is for Pat Fitzgerald. Nebraska just canned their golden boy, just because your an alum doesn't mean you're safe. Yes, I know Pat does have two division titles to his name.
He’ll be able to stay there as long as he wants.

Northwestern likely going to fall short of the B1G title game

K-State up 14 with two minutes left. All Martinez on this drive including a 40 yard run on 3rd and 13 or something like that...

Top Bottom