Week 3 Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
With no Gopher game, time to do some scouting! Lots of good games to enjoy this week.

NDSU at Iowa
Fla St at Louisville
Bama at Ole Miss
Colorado at Michigan
Oregon at Nebraska
Ohio State at Oklahoma
A&M at Auburn
Michigan State at ND
USC at Stanford
Texas at Cal

I'm going to have to record Mich. St. and N.D. Sat. night and hope no one ruins it for me. That one should be interesting.

With no Gopher game, time to do some scouting! Lots of good games to enjoy this week.

NDSU at Iowa
Fla St at Louisville
Bama at Ole Miss
Colorado at Michigan
Oregon at Nebraska
Ohio State at Oklahoma
A&M at Auburn
Michigan State at ND
USC at Stanford
Texas at Cal

Too bad they didn't spread these out a little more and have a few of them last week.

With no Gopher game, time to do some scouting! Lots of good games to enjoy this week. l

Houston at Cincinnati on ESPN tonight could/should be a good game too.

Was hoping Cincinnati would take Houston out of the national title race, but I guess not.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Was hoping Cincinnati would take Houston out of the national title race, but I guess not.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Houston is doing a fine job of taking themselves out. Only game on, and they are not looking like a top 10 team. Even if they run the table, they probably won't get in.

Houston has scored something like 30 points in 10 minutes.

Houston is doing a fine job of taking themselves out. Only game on, and they are not looking like a top 10 team. Even if they run the table, they probably won't get in.

A lot of the other top teams haven't looked that great at times either against weaker competition. If Houston runs the table, I think they are in.

A lot of the other top teams haven't looked that great at times either against weaker competition. If Houston runs the table, I think they are in.

Especially if Oklahoma takes care of OSU or is at least competitive

agreed. unless OU absolutely tanks in the B12, they'll be fine. Have Louisville still on the schedule as well. They'll be just fine

Baylor defender with helmet to helmet to the Rice QB. It wasn't excessive but it was helmet to helmet. They called a penalty for contact above the shoulders but not targeting so no ejection. Continues to be so inconsistent.

Best line from Baylor Rice game "please refrain for pointing laser at the football field"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ASU looking terrible against U Tex San Antonio. Needed a late TD to make it 14-12 UTSA at half. Not impressed with Todd Graham. Undisciplined teams, can't win big games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASU looking terrible against U Tex San Antonio. Needed a late TD to make it 14-12 UTSA at half. Not impressed with Todd Graham. Undisciplined teams, can't win big games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASU wins by 4, and they are not a good team.

Who wins the big games today? My picks

- Florida St. vs. Louisville
- Alabama vs. Ole Miss
- Michigan St vs. Notre Dame
- Ohio St vs. Oklahoma

NDSU's receivers are running routes out of bounds. So that's cool.

Rutgers is SO BAD. Down 21-0 at home to New Mexico.

Can we anoint Lamar Jackson the Heisman winner now?

Yikes! I hope the New York audience was worth it for the Big Ten.

Louisville looks good enough so far to take out the Noles. However, knowing the comeback FSU did against Ole Miss, I wouldn't say the Cardinals are safe until there are all zeros on the clock.

Yeah, they look poised to replace Purdue as the Big Ten's worst team. I'm looking forward to beating them by 30 at Homecoming.

I remember watching Lamar Jackson playing in the OD bowl and Demry outplaying him. He looked like a Dennard Robinson runner but not a very efficient passer. Fun to see him do so well.

Wisconsin can't be happy with their first half. Up 6-0 on Georgia State with 2 minutes to go until halftime.

NDSU can't get out of their own way. Several bad snaps now. Iowa doesn't look particularly impressive either but will probably grind out a 30 something to 14 something something win. It's nice to see Beathard get beat up a little bit. He is pretty good.

Top Bottom