Arizona State at Arizona
Alabama at Arkansas
Georgia at Missouri
Illinois at Northwestern
North Carolina at Miami
Michigan State at Penn State
USC at UCLA
etc.

ASU beats Arizona 70-7. Chinese born walk on Jackson He scored a 1 yard touchdown in the 4th quarter. This is the first touchdown by a Chinese born player in FBS history.

That’s amazing score for a rivalry game.

That Arizona/ASU game was difficult to watch. Regardless of the weird covid season....does Sumlin survive this rivalry beatdown?

With all of Oregon, Stanford, and Washington losing, I think people forgot about the PAC.

Both #15 USC and #21 Colorado(!) are 4-0, though one of the Colorado wins was against San Diego St, and so if both win today (vs UCLA and Utah, respectively) then I believe USC will go to the PAC championship. If they win that, I would expect they'll be put into the top 12 to go to a NY6 bowl.

ASU beats Arizona 70-7. Chinese born walk on Jackson He scored a 1 yard touchdown in the 4th quarter. This is the first touchdown by a Chinese born player in FBS history.
Thanks Obama

Michigan State leading Penn State at the half, and only 3 pts scored so far in the Rutgers/Maryland game. Not expected results so far.

Iowa will win today, Why? Because this is the first time in my life I’m actually hoping Wisconsin wins a big 10 football game. go vadgers. I wish they’d win by 30 plus.

Buckey-Iowa is 7 minutes in. No meteor so far.

Evan Hull from Maple Grove had a big game for NW. The guy has some speed. We did not offer but he had some unofficial visits. Anybody know whey we didn’t offer him? He looks really good. He runs like MO but with more speed.

Schiano does it again. Needs to be coach of the year, even over Tom Allen.

If the Big Ten doesn't give us the Axe game, we may be getting a tricky and unsatisfying tilt with Rutgers.

Iowa will win today, Why? Because this is the first time in my life I’m actually hoping Wisconsin wins a big 10 football game. go vadgers. I wish they’d win by 30 plus.

Why do you want Wisconsin to win today?

Smith Marsette just hurt himself flipping into the end zone while celebrating for Iowa lol

Smith-Marsette injures his ankle doing a flip into the endzone. Hilarious.

Let them play us first before we start calling their offense bad. Iowa has a great defense and so does Indiana. Us? Not so much.
Didn’t say they were bad. They’re just not nearly as good as normal, especially in the running game.

Let them play us first before we start calling their offense bad. Iowa has a great defense and so does Indiana. Us? Not so much.

Iowa's "great" defense, with all players present, allowed 195 yards passing and 143 yards rushing (338 yards total) and 20 points vs Nebraska. At Iowa City. Two weeks ago.

Minnesota's 'not so much' defense allowed 111 yards passing, 197 yards rushing (308 yards total) and 17 points vs. Nebraska. At Lincoln.

Which defense is "great", and which one is "not so much", again? I'm confused...

Coastal on upset alert now. Just gave up a late TD to Troy. 1:20 left down 3 to try save the undefeated season

Update: drove field in 45 seconds to take lead back. Very impressive and poor from Troy

Last edited:

That was a bad INT from Mertz. I was thinking "that's a pick" before he ever threw it. There was lots of time to read exactly who he was throwing to.

Iowa now up 28-7 . Hope we get to play for the axe but WI could show up angry.

Top Bottom