Week 13 Rivalry Week Other Games Thread

Country Jer up 7-0 on JSU.

Update 14‐0

Country Jer wins 20-17.

Last edited:

O. M. G.

The auburn Alabama game just went absolutely nuts

Fourth and goal from the like the 30 yard line with blanket coverage on the receiver and they still get the TD. Craziness.
Auburn had 3 guys start that play in the Endzone and still the receiver ends up in single coverage in the corner of the endzone. No way that should have happened with that many players in coverage. Great throw by the bama QB but he had all the time in the world to let the play develop.

Playing Jump Around before commercials in The Apple Cup.
Oh what could have been

These late games are amazing. The Bama finish, wow, and now this Washington/WSU game!

This has been one of the better weeks for college football. Close games, great finishes and we still have all those night games.

Washington State has them on the ropes....has to find a way to finish.

WA Huskies not getting under center for 3rd and short, and not making it.

wow....just wow on the 4th down play call by Washington. What a massive risk going for it deep in your own territory. If you don't get it WSU is in field goal range and you lose the game.

Washington survives, sets up rematch with Oregon for the PAC12 championship. I think Oregon gets the W and a spot in the CFP.
I think you're right. Bucky with 4 tds and then "rows the boat" in the end zone

If you like watching snow football then KSU vs ISU is tied with 4 minutes remaining in a blizzard.

Iowa State and Kansas Sate was one of the best games I've watched all years, that is fun.

I wish I could watch this Colorado St vs Hawaii game to see if we make a bowl game.

Colorado just scored a TD, while they were down 14 and ... went for 2... and did not make it.

WTF

It's been quite the season for Jerry and his New Mexico State Aggies. After crushing Auburn last week, this week they knocked off Jax State, so Jer' breaks out the cigar in the post locker room romp. Next week they take on undefeated Liberty.

Top Bottom