A&M at LSU
Alabama at Auburn
Arizona at ASU
Vandy at TN
FSU at Florida
ND at Stanford
Georgia at Ga Tech
Etc.

Iowa-Nebraska, end of 1Q, Nil-Nil. Should be 3-0 iowa. 25 yard FG nullified because play clock ran down. Subsequent 30 yard FG was blocked.

Over/Under for the game is 26.5, lowest in modern FBS betting history. Under looks like a good bet.

Last edited:

7-0 Iowa and Purdy just had a lazy fumble turnover

my god iowa and nebraska is a battle of ineptitude and just plain bad football.

2 blocked fg attempts for Iowa, but they've put up 10 points in spite of dropping 4-5 passes (one for a TD)
Nebraska with 2 turnovers and 4 total first downs.

THIS IS BIG TEN WEST FOOTBALL

10-10 Iowa Nebraska late in 3rd. Each team just begging each other to make a mistake to lose the game.

Purdy just drops the ball while running and 3 iowa guys run into each other and can't pick it up; Nebraska retains and gets to punt after lining up for a 60 yard FG attempt that their kicker didn't go out on the field for

Those on here who claim that PJ has had a tougher time with today’s B10 compared to Mason, for example, deserve a kick in the nuts. This might be the worst game of all time Huskers v Iowa.

I admit I don't understand targeting, but leading with your helmet at an opponent's crotch should probably qualify.

Everyone ready for Nebraska-Iowa overtime?

Disregard lol

I forgot Nebraska is the best team at finding ways to lose a game.

...And Iowa Iowa's it right back. Nebraska back to Nebraskaing

12 seconds not coming off the clock when Nebraska had the ball might have been an issue.

Can someone print up Sweatshirts with FG on it (like the fans at the IA-Nebby game who had the Punts ones) and send it to Fleck.

Perfect NIL opportunity

He threw the bleeping ball right to him. Call it luck or good fortune, or whatever Iowa always finds ways to win games like this.

That game reminded me a lot of the 2022 Gopher game vs. Iowa. Feel for Nebraska's fans and players.

Top Bottom