Week 12 Other Games Thread, 2020 Season

Can someone remind me again how the fuck we lost to this Michigan team?
Ya, had gotten over not getting the Jug after really expecting it to happen. Told myself, well, it's Michigan. But, damn, we missed an opportunity if only we would have had an average defense. (And the semblance of a kicking game.)

Ya, had gotten over not getting the Jug after really expecting it to happen. Told myself, well, it's Michigan. But, damn, we missed an opportunity if only we would have had an average defense. (And the semblance of a kicking game.)
And a fully healthy OL. I still question puting Ruschmeyer out there one a bad left ankle. But, they honestly thought that was better than Boe or Beier out there at full health, then it is what it is.

That's the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life. I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you, #5.

I'm wondering how many towels with team initials Ruiz has snatched this year. Sort of like counting coup. Gonna have to watch him carefully the rest of the way.

Last edited:

Beav’s win the Civil War!
Refs did everything possible to try to keep the Ucks undefeated.

Maryland - Indy = good game.
MD out-gaining Indy so far, but too many costly penalties.

How Maryland quarterback look so good against gophers and so bad against Indiana.

and it has little to do with defense. He is throwing the ball to Indiana defenders and missing uncovered guys in the endzone (1st half). Against gophers he was dropping balls into small windows.

Obviously Indiana is better than the gophers this year...also bad luck.

Buffalo rb nearly broke the single game yardage record and tied the single game td record with 8 scores.

Northwestern in trouble at Sparty. Bama is handling Auburn no problem.

How Maryland quarterback look so good against gophers and so bad against Indiana.

and it has little to do with defense. He is throwing the ball to Indiana defenders and missing uncovered guys in the endzone (1st half). Against gophers he was dropping balls into small windows.

Obviously Indiana is better than the gophers this year...also bad luck.
He looked bad against NW as well.

Figures, right? Maryland (offense) plays their minds out against the Gophers, but not against NW and Indiana.

Cowboys play great against the Vikings. You'd think maybe they'd play that good against, you know, teams in their division? Nope.

Another figures.

Granted, it's still early. And NW has a chance here to make it 10-17. EDIT: had a chance.

Greg Schiano is gonna be Big Ten COY

They haven’t won a ton of games but the simple return to respectability has been impressive. Leading Purdue right now.

Nice story, but that kickoff was bad. Real bad. An average 8th grade kicker can do that. I bet she can do a lot better. Wish she would have gotten a shot at a XP or FG, or more kickoffs. Vandy is awful.

I cannot imagine having Malzahn as a coach. Auburn looking like they'll be lucky to keep this one within 4 TDs

Update. The lead is now over 4 TDs lol. I remember after we beat Auburn their fan base had had it with Malzahn. Can't imagine this helps his cause

NW absolutely does not want to win this game. What a disappointing game for them.

Jeff Brohm set to make $6.5 million this year. PJ Fleck is an absolute bargain!!! How about Schiano!!!

If Matt Campbell gets taken by a larger program, Iowa State could do worse than Leipold.

Nice story, but that kickoff was bad. Real bad. An average 8th grade kicker can do that. I bet she can do a lot better. Wish she would have gotten a shot at a XP or FG, or more kickoffs. Vandy is awful.
It seemed to me she meant to do that.

Just looked on ESPN's website. Texas A&M vs LSU. The leading passer was TJ Finley from LSU. Stat line was 9 for 25, 118 yards with 2 picks. QBR 20.7. My first thought was "if he is the leading passer, that game must have been an exciting offensive showcase to watch" (sarcasm).

But then I looked again and the leading receiver was also from LSU, but with 10 receptions and 134 yards. So I put 2 and 2 together to get 3 and figured out there was a QB change. OK, understandable with a backup QB-but wait......

I then looked at Kellen Mond's stats for A&M. 11-34 for 105 yards, no TDs or picks. QBR of 15.9.

I reverted back to my first thought of what a shitshow offensive game that must have been.

Top Bottom