Week 12 Other Games Thread, 2020 Season

Wow. I need to watch Rutgers beat up on Michigan.
Michigan is SO bad it's hard to believe. Rutgers is completely dominating this game. I'm an idiot for not jumping on RU +12.5 like I wanted to. I just couldn't bring myself to bet on Rutgers. I mean, it's Rutgers.

Milton benched. Mich scores. lots of QBs getting pined this year

I think this is showing how odd of a year it is.

If we had anything for a defense, I'd say we could go into WI and win next week. (But I've been a MN sports fan too long).

If we had anything for a defense, I'd say we could go into WI and win next week. (But I've been a MN sports fan too long).
Honestly I think it’s a game that’s closer to 60/40 than 80-20

Watching Georgia and Mississippi State, which almost didn’t get played due to COVID issues with State. As bad as we had it last night against Purdue, Miss State has it worse, playing tonight with just 49 scholarship players. And they are tied at 24 in Athens headed to the 4th quarter.

I just want us to be aggressive. If we just have our basic offense of runs up the middle and short passes with a defense that sits back, we'll get our asses handed to us. What the hell, take some chances. No crowd and it's not like we'll be playing for anything.

Shiano calling RUTM tonight late in the game trying to tie it..... eventually did it with passing.

Both kickers failing in Rutgers v Michigan game.

Can someone remind me again how the fuck we lost to this Michigan team?

well at least their kickers make the extra points in OT

If Vedral would've come back to the guy they tried to fake it to, there's no one within 15 yards of him

Spent the whole day switching back and forth across games.

Indiana and Rutgers have nothing to be ashamed of.

Penn State is in a bad place now.

My Bulldogs pulled it out but have regressed like many teams this year.

Hate to see Michigan win but changing the QB was the answer.

Bukcy will be in a foul mood next week. Northwestern has a defense and we don't.

Nebraska is our closest to a likely W.

Is it too early to start speculating about who our B1G post-season match-up will be?

Spent the whole day switching back and forth across games.

Indiana and Rutgers have nothing to be ashamed of.

Penn State is in a bad place now.

My Bulldogs pulled it out but have regressed like many teams this year.

Hate to see Michigan win but changing the QB was the answer.

Bukcy will be in a foul mood next week. Northwestern has a defense and we don't.

Nebraska is our closest to a likely W.

Is it too early to start speculating about who our B1G post-season match-up will be?
No. I already made a prediction thread.

Ohio state vs northwestern 1v1
Indiana vs Iowa (Iowa bumped up to avoid rematch) 2v3
Wisconsin vs Maryland 2v3
Minnesota vs Rutgers 4v5 (avoid rematch)
Purdue vs Michigan 5 vs 4
Illinois vs penn state 6 vs 7 (avoid rematch)
Nebraska vs Michigan state 7v6

Can someone remind me again how the fuck we lost to this Michigan team?
Michigan was much healthier against Minnesota. At least 7 starters from game one are out with injuries, including both defensive ends, both O tackles, the center, a db, and a lb.

When smart people fight, they do funny stuff. Ha!
Maybe it's been done forever but yesterday every time Bukcy got an offsides penalty called the loudspeakers played the "equipment safety back-up beep" as the refs moved the line of scrimmage back the 5 yards. Beep...beep...beep... It was pretty funny.

Michigan was much healthier against Minnesota. At least 7 starters from game one are out with injuries, including both defensive ends, both O tackles, the center, a db, and a lb.
Also, Michigan was debuting a “new offense”

every week since it has been worse because once people saw on video they adjusted to it and it hasn’t been as successful.

Other issue was the new linebackers and safety just were awful that game: they aren’t good but they are much better now than then

Michigan and Penn St should both be 0-5. Unbelievable

Top Bottom