Week 11 Other Games Thread

(In my best Joe Pesci voice from Lethal Weapon)

Okay, okay, okay, okay! Let me get this right.

Wisconsin beats Northwestern by 28 at HOME.

Minnesota beats Northwestern by 27 on the ROAD.

But...not the same, right? Definitely not the same because Illinois and Bowling Green. Definitely not the same! Did I do that right??
Beat iowa then we'll see.

Nice move by Baylor to kick a FG as time expired to put them up 27 to 14. Looks much better than 24 to 14.

MIAC Championship game was really good.
St. Johns went about 75 yards in the final 1:30 of the game and Scores on 4th and goal from the 4 with 1 second left then kick the extra point to win it 29-28.
Early in the game St. Johns had a bobbled snap on an extra point and the holder ran it in.

Anthrop from Purdue tries to field a punt on the bounce, gets light up, turns it over inside their own 15. For the next time people bitch about us not fielding the punt.

Kansas is up 42-21 on Texas
lmfao

we think we're bummed about kicking field goals instead of scoring touchdowns and losing on the road to a team that was top 5 earlier this season.

could have the arguably the most talent in the nation in your backyard and be headed for a losing season and down by 3 TD to Kansas...at home!

(In my best Joe Pesci voice from Lethal Weapon)

Okay, okay, okay, okay! Let me get this right.

Wisconsin beats Northwestern by 28 at HOME.

Minnesota beats Northwestern by 27 on the ROAD.

But...not the same, right? Definitely not the same because Illinois and Bowling Green. Definitely not the same! Did I do that right??
Well, we did beat Illinois 24-0 in the road, so there is that.

Crazy to think about how far UConn football has fallen, from what was actually a fairly successful early bootstrapping of a meh FCS program into the Big East.

Jerry Kill "fixed" TCU's defense.

Top Bottom