Week 11 Other Games Thread

IMO Badgers hands down fav to take the West
As of today, sure....a few weeks ago we would have said the same thing about Iowa. But yeah, if I had to pick the team that is going to win the West as of right now I would pick Wisconsin.

But hopefully we regroup and take care of business these next two weeks so that we can make that game at the Bank in the final week of the season be for the title.

IMO Badgers hands down fav to take the West

Cause they're up 21-0 on Northwestern?? You realize we beat them 41-14 at their own stadium, correct?

I don't think anything that happens against NW today strengthens Wisconsin's case. Sorry.

Let me know if they win 42-0.

Cause they're up 21-0 on Northwestern?? You realize we beat them 41-14 at their own stadium, correct?

I don't think anything that happens against NW today strengthens Wisconsin's case. Sorry.

Yeah....I wouldn't put too much stock into this game. Just like with the LeCaptain TD against them.....the NW defense is way soft. They couldn't tackle a wet paper bag.

Equally as worthless, it did get some here talking Warmath and CFP though.

Florida losing 42-35 to Samford (3-5) at halftime. Holy cow.

I checked and Florida had one 5 star and 12 4 stars in last year's recruiting class. Samford had two 3 stars and one 2 star. Sheesh.

Badgers played a really tough schedule early. Now they are peaking, slicing through the lower ranks of the B1G as we were supposed to slice through the team whose name must not be mentioned. Offense and defense both playing well. Sigh.

Badgers played a really tough schedule early. Now they are peaking, slicing through the lower ranks of the B1G as we were supposed to slice through the team whose name must not be mentioned. Offense and defense both playing well. Sigh.

Maybe we should just call off the game ahead of time, eh?

State Penn just tied it up. Harblow crying in his sheets.

(In my best Joe Pesci voice from Lethal Weapon)

Okay, okay, okay, okay! Let me get this right.

Wisconsin beats Northwestern by 28 at HOME.

Minnesota beats Northwestern by 27 on the ROAD.

But...not the same, right? Definitely not the same because Illinois and Bowling Green. Definitely not the same! Did I do that right??

Miss State down 28-3 early, now up 36-28. Wild.

Harbaugh to the rescue against Penn state: ultra conservative costs Michigan

With 3 minutes left, Rutgers beating IU by 5 TDs

Harbaugh to the rescue against Penn state: ultra conservative costs Michigan

This is pretty wild. Franklin shows some real balls going for it on 4th down 3 times on that tying drive. Gotta love that.

(In my best Joe Pesci voice from Lethal Weapon)

Okay, okay, okay, okay! Let me get this right.

Wisconsin beats Northwestern by 28 at HOME.

Minnesota beats Northwestern by 27 on the ROAD.

But...not the same, right? Definitely not the same because Illinois and Bowling Green. Definitely not the same! Did I do that right??
Relax.

Should I compare Illinois, Bowling Green, OSU to PSU, ND, and UM? Transitive property doesnt work in football like we all wish it would.

Wisconsin hasn't lost a true road game all year. Minnesota has 3 losses at home. Should we cancel the game because of that? Yawn.

Is this Matt Millen doing the Rutgers Indiana game? Man is he awful at announcing.

Come on, PSU beat Michigan and make them miserable with Jimmy's future there.

Top Bottom