Week 10 Other Games Thread, 2020 Season

Penn State is really not very good. It's impressive their regression. Also, KC is going to be in some major hot water there if this continues.

Penn St fans suffering as much as we are, right now.

They haven’t gotten to play a team as bad as Illinois, to get a win.

Based on this result right now, I’m doubtful we win in Lincoln. Illinois 0-7 will be the only thing saving us from last in the West.

Penn State is really not very good. It's impressive their regression. Also, KC is going to be in some major hot water there if this continues.
Penn state is bad. They benched their QB

As disappointing as the season is, we were preseason top 25
They were preseason top 10

and at least we were competitive against Maryland

Penn State is going to finish last in the East.

KC’s offense looking as bad as Sanford’s offense.

Stubby corndicks up 21 at the half.

Luke McC looking like every bit of what desperate Neb boosters paid for.

Indiana looking pretty damn good. Definitely a team that I could pull for.

Penn St showing life. How delicious would a 27-28 corndick loss be? One of two winless in the league.

If Nebraska can blow this I’d find it to be quite enjoyable

What an ending to PSU Neb!

Neb absolutely deserved to lose that game. Too bad

UNC goes from down 45-24 to up 52-45. Oof that’s gotta hurt to be a wake fan

Illinois and Rutgers 20-20 late. Big game for toilet bowl positioning and our 9th opponent

Illinois and Rutgers 20-20 late. Big game for toilet bowl positioning and our 9th opponent

Rutgers looked like they had some life to start the year. Whoops. Gophers look like they might not be the worst team in the Big Ten.

USC now down 3 late to Arizona, who the announcers note were picked to finish last in the PAC

well nevermind. that's why arizona is picked to be last

Too bad. One of their defensive backs had a shot at a game winning INT. Ball was just a little high....but it was catchable.

Too bad. One of their defensive backs had a shot at a game winning INT. Ball was just a little high....but it was catchable.
very catchable. sure the kid will have nightmares about that one

As a Gopher and Vikings fan - I really wish that we had mobile quarterbacks. So many teams have QBs that can roll out, run, put pressure on the D with their legs. Us, not so much.

So, Mertz gets COVID, but is playing tonight before the 21 days is up. Did I misunderstand the rules on this?

Joe Milton looks like he has absolutely no idea what is going out there against a competent defense. Also Graham Mertz looks highly human.

Can't think of a more fitting end to this horseshit year than to have to watch Wisconsin win the National Championship.

Top Bottom