Week 10 Other Games Thread, 2020 Season

So, how about that College GameDay we hosted this year vs. Michigan? Put that in the "crazy things that would have never happened without Covid" column.

I feel bad for Indiana fans. This finally looks like their breakout season and nobody can come to the games.

I feel bad for Indiana fans. This finally looks like their breakout season and nobody can come to the games.
If fans were at the game they’d blow the lead like every indiana team since 1967

Sun Devils know how to do the all white unis with Maroon and Gold.

Liberty vs Coastal Carolina on December 5 is gonna be lit

Nebraska is either better than I thought or northwestern is worse

Beginning to wonder if Michigan and Maryland's only wins this year will be against the gophers

21-0 Maryland. Anyone remember that week 9 game last year between undefeated MN and PSU? Seems like an eternity ago.

Maryland up early on PSU.

Minnesota got scorched last week and is bad on D. Some RB nobody ever heard of blew up for 200+.
That said, Little Tua is going to be really good, and his skill was a big part of the story last week

Minnesota got scorched last week and is bad on D. Some RB nobody ever heard of blew up for 200+.
That said, Little Tua is going to be really good, and his skill was a big part of the story last week
Yup. He's shredding PSU today. And that RB (Funk) just broke a 40+ yard TD run. Maryland better than we thought...or PSU as bad (or worse) than MN? Time will tell.

ESPN's Gamecast still has Penn State at 52.2% to win down 21-0 and 60 yards from the opposing goal.

My 4 team parlay is looking good:

WV +5.5 against Texas (covered)
NW -3.5 against Neb (covered)
IU+3 against Mich (covered)
Minnesota -7 against Illinois (?)

People forget that Maryland always plays well the first 2-3 games.

this year it happens to be in November instead of September

I’ll be first to say I underrated Maryland. I thought they’d go 0-9 this year

Michigan fans at MGo forum are going nuts after their loss today to IU!

One poster posted “did you see how bad MSU is losing to Iowa? How did we lose to them last week?”

Another poster posted “because we’re the 2nd worse team in the Big Ten and we beat the worse team in week 1!”

Threw some shade our way but I chuckled because we do suck this year!

Does Kirk C find himself on the hot seat ?

Penn State stinks. Gophers put up a better fight than these clowns.

Penn State stinks. Gophers put up a better fight than these clowns.
Let's not forget MN blew a 17-pt fourth quarter lead. PSU is just getting dominated in every phase. I can't imagine how their fanbase is feeling.

It's weird that Trevor Lawrence is allowed to be at the game and stand on the sideline while in the Covid protocol, but not play. He's either contagious or he ain't.

Rutgers doing a nice job stopping the run. The pass, not so much. They play hard and fast though. You can see Schiano influence already which is surprising given the shortened offseason.

It's weird that Trevor Lawrence is allowed to be at the game and stand on the sideline while in the Covid protocol, but not play. He's either contagious or he ain't.

I'm guessing the actual medical protocol for quarantining (after symptoms end) is less than the conference guidelines. My college-aged daughter and roommates all got COVID and they only needed quarantine for 7-days (I think) after symptoms ended.

For the Clemson vs. Notre Dame game, either Indiana is allowing more fans than most, or the Irish are pumping the shit out of fan noise into the game.

For funzies check out Max Duggan’s stats for today TCU vs t tech today. Classic Kill.

Top Bottom