Vaughn IS NOT going to ISU! UNLV is the winning bidder!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Everyone is picking UNLV on twitter. I'm sure it was just pushed back so they could iron out the details of Kaffey's new contract.

Haha, that is a pretty big stretch. Would be awesome, but it's not going to happen.

Maybe the Strib offered Vaughn's handler full-time employment for the duration of his Gopher career, and promised there would be no criticism of either one.

Lol the writer is just pulling stuff out of his ass. Funny stuff though.

The article is making a huge leap from Jeff Jones to Vaughan but.... he plays a position of need, could walk in and start right away, and maybe Pitino has impressed him with the Gophers play this year. People change their minds all time, maybe this time could be to Minnesota's benefit.

The one good thing about him going away is that he might have already discovered the grass is not always greener.

One can hope..

The article is making a huge leap from Jeff Jones to Vaughan but.... he plays a position of need, could walk in and start right away, and maybe Pitino has impressed him with the Gophers play this year. People change their minds all time, maybe this time could be to Minnesota's benefit.

The one good thing about him going away is that he might have already discovered the grass is not always greener.

One can hope..

Don't fall for it. The article (if you can even call it that) conveniently ignored his recent quotes to PP about the StarTrib and the "negativity" in the cities.

Don't fall for it. The article (if you can even call it that) conveniently ignored his recent quotes to PP about the StarTrib and the "negativity" in the cities.

Oh, I stopped falling for recruits a long, long time ago.

Just saying that it is possible. If Vaughan, all of sudden, decided Minnesota is the best route to the league, he will overlook the negativity. Vaughan to Minnesota is no stranger than Humphries to Minnesota was way back when.

Oh, I stopped falling for recruits a long, long time ago.

Just saying that it is possible. If Vaughan, all of sudden, decided Minnesota is the best route to the league, he will overlook the negativity. Vaughan to Minnesota is no stranger than Humphries to Minnesota was way back when.

The five-star guard from Findlay Prep (Nev.) will announce his college choice Tuesday evening on CBS Sports Network's "Inside College Basketball" show. The show begins at 6 p.m. Eastern, and Vaughn's announcement will come at approximately 6:30 p.m. His segment will last about six minutes.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...ghn-to-announce-tuesday-on-cbs-sports-network

What a joke. I'm disappointed I even gave them a click.

Hello crap. Let me introduce you to my friend wall over here.

He's already elimated us. The speculation ends right there.

wow, so sorry. I won't be posting any recruiting speculation here! Such snark

I just hope he goes to UNLV since their fans didn't troll our board during his recruitment.

lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw Vaughn at the Vu!!! It's going to happen!

So far from happening I'm not even going to mention Golden Shower's wife.

Vaughn obviously trying to conjure up some drama out of nothing, milking it for more than it's worth.

I just hope he goes to UNLV since their fans didn't troll our board during his recruitment.

The Rebels have been a dumpster fire this year. Dave Rice's seat may not be hot but it's most definitely warming up. The team has pretty much underperformed most of the season, frequently plays with no heart, and have overall been a major disappointment. I'm not sold on Dave Rice and he may not last long.

I find it hard to believe UNLV is in the running but if Vaughn picks the Rebels, it must largely be due to receiving a large envelope of cash from the Mendenhalls (aka, the Mormon Mafia).

Just in case, Josh should add him to his recruitment list.

A day or so more to dream;
http://minnesota.scout.com/a.z?s=176&p=9&c=16&cfg=bb&yr=2013

Below 11 get scholarships
So A. Hollins, D. Mathieu, D. McNeil, C. Morris (JC), N. Mason have the one and two covered
And E. Eliason*, M. Walker* have center covered with Anas Osama Mahmoud coming in and red-shirting
Rashad Vaughn comes in and takes all the small forward minutes
Abdoulaye Gueye, and Gosh Martin get the power forward minutes

2 of below 4 get scholarships...
where to the minutes come for; W. Ellenson, C. Buggs* , J. King ,O. Osenieks*, what about Djuan Piper too?

Vaughn obviously trying to conjure up some drama out of nothing, milking it for more than it's worth.

If ever a team deserved something good to happen in recruiting...and there is a reasonable chance that both Rose and Hoiberg could be elsewhere next year. That said, treat it like a power ball ticket. Put it aside and check it Wednesday morning. There's no sense spending a lot of time dreaming.

Top Bottom