Vaughn IS NOT going to ISU! UNLV is the winning bidder!

Again not making a prediction here, but Kentucky was off his list until late in the fall. He's changed his list before.

That being said, it's been too quiet on this front for way too long for me to get too excited about this.

No way he picks Minny. It just makes too much sense, so I know it won't happen. If he would have- I'd have us picked in the Sweet Sixteen or better next year. He's a perfect plug and play for Pitinos offense and it's a totally perfect one and done opportunity right in his won back yard.

Hope I'm wrong.....

At least the U.S. was competing. We are not even in contention, we were removed from his list. That is the equivalent of not qualifying for the Olympics.

You keep saying this like "the list" is some sort of moral and legal imperative. I don't think he's coming here, but not because of "the list".

You keep saying this like "the list" is some sort of moral and legal imperative. I don't think he's coming here, but not because of "the list".

If he had any interest in playing for his hometown team we would have made his final 5. He could have even strung us along like every other kid that leaves the state, but he made a conscious effort to remove us. That is quite telling.

I'll be curious to see if he announces in his high school gym and on t.v. that he is not going to the home state (Nevada) team. I do thank Vaughn for removing us from his list in a relatively timely fashion. As far as Tyus, he didn't take an official to Minnesota so whether or not he formally removed us from his list, he basically did by omission. I don't think anyone was under the illusion we were being considered.

If he had any interest in playing for his hometown team we would have made his final 5. He could have even strung us along like every other kid that leaves the state, but he made a conscious effort to remove us. That is quite telling.

You're probably right, but 16-17 yo kids making a list...I would never call it etched in stone. Things can change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Accordiong to the StarTrib, "stricken for cause" Madtown.

Ultimate surprise ending if Rashad came home, Kaffey stayed in Vegas, and Star Trib issued an apology!

Another thought. If he is a one and done...aka Humphries, why not play at home? He's going to get all the travel time he wants down the road. I'm being far to optimistic, but weirder things have happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you're making too much of "lists", those aren't official lists, there are countless example of players making final lists and than adding teams back on and so one. This is not a post saying he commits here, but just pointing out the fact that yes we didn't make his top 5 and we all know that, but that is what this makes this a rumor, that he may be reconsidering us.

you're making too much of "lists", those aren't official lists, there are countless example of players making final lists and than adding teams back on and so one. This is not a post saying he commits here, but just pointing out the fact that yes we didn't make his top 5 and we all know that, but that is what this makes this a rumor, that he may be reconsidering us.

I'd be a lot more sold if the blogger hadn't revealed the basis for the rumor, which is that Vaughan stated that "nobody knew what he was going to do," and that Vaughan played football with Jeff Jones back in the day. Compared to Vaughan's stark assertion that he no longer has any interest in the U, and all of the national steam, that it's between ISU and UNLV, it's an insanely tenuous thread to base the merest hope on. Stranger things have happened, but I can't remember when.

My sources close to Vaughn are saying that he will give his pledge to Chipola JC tomorrow. Congrats to him. :D

Crystal Ball just switched. Now 75% Minnesota...

Just kidding. 0% still.

I say we have a 2% chance because I use GW's stats that he gets from his "sources"/

Iowa State getting annihilated in the first half against WVU. They are probably my favorite team to cheer against right now.

not holding my breath or anything, but I guess this will make me want to watch the announcement, and when he picks else where I won't have the slightest care in the world and will just move on, and if the .0001% chance that picks us happens, well, lets just say I will be giving EVERYONE facials

EVERYONE? Who are you? Peter North? And is it me, or is Goldenshower's wife kind of easy.. I mean, if it were just a couple of us, thats one thing.. but all of us have threatened to give her a facial at one point or another and never once has she logged on to complain.. just saying.

PS- If Vaughn were to pick us I would log off so as to avoid GuyFawkes

EVERYONE? Who are you? Peter North? And is it me, or is Goldenshower's wife kind of easy.. I mean, if it were just a couple of us, thats one thing.. but all of us have threatened to give her a facial at one point or another and never once has she logged on to complain.. just saying.

I am who I say I am! And I won't let you off the hook!

I remember when Reid Travis almost picked the Gophers and we all threatened to give facials to GS's wife.... Lucky for her he didn't... She would've drowned.

PS No way rashad picks Minnesota.

I have been giving her facials for each PWO on the football side. So yes, she is easy.

Hey, I guess I have a reason to watch now. Not getting my hopes up but hey you never know!

At least the U.S. was competing. We are not even in contention, we were removed from his list. That is the equivalent of not qualifying for the Olympics.

All part of Vaughn's master plan to become a hometown legend. Give the home school absolutely no love as recruiting winds down, transfer out of Minnesota, take them off his list completely, rip the negativity surrounding the program, and then BOOM.... Commit! The kid's not stupid. He's weaved this tale from day one BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hes not coming here. He just wants people to watch, and realized since he took off Minnesota nobody else would care. So this nugget comes out he "knows Jeff Jones," so hes coming here. Yeah right. On the positive maybe he at least realizes the people that will care about him most would be in Minnesota. Sad cause he could have been legendary here.

I wonder if Rashad saw the front page press in the papers when Jones committed and went "Hmmm"? He's not coming here but it's always a rush to see the cute puppy on the other side of the window. Playing for the Gophers is such a perfect fit for both parties involved. He would be worshiped at The Barn....

Hes not coming here. He just wants people to watch, and realized since he took off Minnesota nobody else would care. So this nugget comes out he "knows Jeff Jones," so hes coming here. Yeah right. On the positive maybe he at least realizes the people that will care about him most would be in Minnesota. Sad cause he could have been legendary here.

Stop being logical and making sense.

i hope he goes to UNLV just so i can see the reaction on Cyclone Fanatic and all 20+ posters that have him as their avatar even though he hasn't even committed here. You don't see us having Jeff Jones avatar's even after he committed and you would hardly have any even if Tyus or Jashon committed here before actually playing. It is just ridiculous.

I think there is more of a chance he commits to UNC than he does to the Gophers. Not holding my breath.

it would be so dumb if we are losing a home town kid to unlv or isu, just sad tbh. We lost that other SG from minny to xaiver which was a slap to the face as well. So sick of kids not wanting to play for the hometown team, I mean I understand blue bloods, but ISU? UNLV? Xaiver? ugh...

it would be so dumb if we are losing a home town kid to unlv or isu, just sad tbh. We lost that other SG from minny to xaiver which was a slap to the face as well. So sick of kids not wanting to play for the hometown team, I mean I understand blue bloods, but ISU? UNLV? Xaiver? ugh...

Iowa St...Uhh I guess with Hoiberg there.

UNLV with how bad they are just smells like shadyness.

Top Bottom