USC Fans.

In terms of performance, "spirit", etc., no, they don't.

In terms of looks, body shapes, femininity, sexiness...um, yeah - they really, really do.

As my Buddy and I were saying...

Our cheerleaders and dance team are athletic. They have athletic good looks, which many people including myself like.

The Song Girls are models who don't really know how to do much but sway back and forth and pump that right arm up and down. But they look like models...which is why everyone likes them.

I went to USC to see Arkansas play in 2005. The fans there were awesome. They were very appreciative that
we had made the trip and quick to offer us a drink. And there was some awesome eye candy.
Of course they were freaking awesome that year and we weren't. They might not have been as friendly
if we were any good.

Explain this one. There's a guy in my section wearing a NOTRE DAME jersey to the Gopher-USC game.

As if that weren't bad enough, the guy was rooting for USC...the bitter rival of the Irish.

Just like the guy in the parking lot with a Trojans shirt and Yankees hat on, it must be tough to go through life just jumping on board with frontrunners all the time.

I have seen the USC band a few times in full and they are okay, but I prefer any B10 band (except Wisconsin) over USC's band.

As my Buddy and I were saying...

Our cheerleaders and dance team are athletic. They have athletic good looks, which many people including myself like.

The Song Girls are models who don't really know how to do much but sway back and forth and pump that right arm up and down. But they look like models...which is why everyone likes them.

While they are better looking than our cheerleaders, I wouldn't trade squads. The marginal increase in attractiveness doesn't make up for the lack of talent imo.

Top Bottom