Typical Day for a Texas Tech Fan

That would be great, go ahead and post all the good aggy weirdness on here. It won't save you any embarrassment, but I'd really like to see you post the real aggy weird. Make my day aggy. It's so priceless that you just can't get over Tech.

Bets on when this thread is locked (within 3 hours)? I say Saturday December 8 at 2:00 PM.

Tard, you better toe the company line and get down on your knees before Daddy A&M to slob all over Johnny Football's massive Scooby Doo tail like your coach has been doing, or else he might beetch slap you like a headset-wearing assistant coach.

“Heisman Trophy, I’d give it to the kid at Texas A&M,” Tuberville said. ” He can play. He’s meant a lot to his team. I just look at the best athlete in college football. Somebody asked me what the Heisman Trophy is and I told him it’s the person who has done the most with their talent. Even if he is a freshman.”

Tubbs on our move to the SEC:
"Y'know we wish 'em well. They're a top ten team this year; they've got at least a dozen guys who will be drafted real high. Their recruiting's gone well."
He knows his place. Why can't you learn?

Now shape up before Sumlin decides to fire up the Swaggercopter and poach away your one four-star commit (we have 14 already, yawn). This is the adult table; your place is at the kiddie table with Baylor and Texas State.

You wonder why I post about you? It's the same reason people watch the Jersey Shore or Kim Kardashian. They are trainwrecks - trains full of garbage and excrement and STDs - and you are just like them.

So, while we're swimming around Scrooge McDuck style in our massive piles of Public University Fund and research grant cash and once we get bored of hearing our name called out in praise literally every half hour on ESPN, we need some good low-brow humor to keep us entertained. Since the Beverly Hillbillies are no longer in syndication, that leaves you.

So, go laugh with your buddies at Raider Power about how you posted a picture of a cadet bent over. I'll own up to the fact that our students take silly pictures with suggestive poses sometimes, as do many young people. Will you own up to having the worst academics in the Big 12, having virtually no hardware to show for your accomplishments, being thought of (in well-documented fashion) of being the worst fans outside of your new buddy WVU, and living in a syphilis-infested dust storm in the armpit of Texas?

Careful I think our neighbors to East could give Tech and WVU a run for their money as worst fans

Also, you better start digging around in your couch cushions and smiling extra pretty when you deliver pizzas to get more tips so that you can save up enough money to purchase a full page ad in The Battalion to kiss our collective cornholes on Monday like you did for Baylor last year:

A9679DC2-86AF-4324-8BEE-F88B32E144F2-11852-0000072B499526BB.jpg

Although I will admit this gesture is as close to sportsmanship as you have ever gotten before, so kudos to your pathetic attempt to suck up to the Cubbies. Maybe they will let you borrow their tarp as you begin to slide into obscurity.

There is a pantherhawk level of bizarre obsession in this thread.

All I know is that I'm super glad this is playing out on our forum. If only the offseason had something this entertaining.

I'm a little sad and disappointed that the hounds of Raider Power never descended upon this thread. I wonder what they were all doing this weekend...
tKAC2.jpg

Don't worry. I had to look it up, too. According to Wikipedia, a Brony is people like this:
640px-Bronycon_summer_2012_cosplay_session.jpg

At any rate, in case you missed the weekend in a drunken stupor, Tards, here's how things went for Texas A&M:
50c56d5c647de.image.jpg

snl-heisman_medium.gif

And, here's what happened at Texas Tech:
bilde

LOL, upgrade for Tubbs.

590x441_10172326_426497063.jpg

Enjoy poaching a coach from BayLOL.

Tards, is the best you can do a highlight of the 1% of our fans who do embarrassing things? I have shown you a systematic breakdown of how your university and student body are a literal joke. It is not a rare individual who is making a fool of you. You have a culture of foolishness. You are on the level of Baylor. Baylor. Let that sink in. Baylor. But, no Heisman Trophy. You're Sand Baylor. You're Dirt Cincinnatti. The only redeeming thing about Lubbock is Choochai and Sheridan's.

Goody will bend the Masked Rider over like... well... any female Tech student. His furry gopher dick will split your women in two like you could never hope to accomplish. I'm drunk.

Doing "embarrassing things" by which you mean tradition?

Pretty sure those are the Corps of Cadets squeezing their junk.

Doing "embarrassing things" by which you mean tradition?

Pretty sure those are the Corps of Cadets squeezing their junk.

One thing, ONE THING, you have posted was something that happened at any sort of institutional level, and has since been severely modified after the fallout from the video above. See, we are able to look at ourselves and police our own behavior, and make improvements. When three or more Tards gather together it becomes a mob, and a mob mentality takes over. This is why you think it is a good idea to tear down your own goalposts, rip up your own bleachers, add profanity to your own fight song, and trash your own city. Actually, that last one was an exaggeration. Lubbock was already trashy.

Again, I've already admitted to small groups of people here doing dumb things, taking silly pictures, or making stupid videos. We can go tit for tat for an hour posting stupidity. For us, it's an outlier event. For you, it's the reason your coach thinks Cincy is an upgrade. I was in the Queen City this summer for a week, and I will readily admit that I would much rather raise a family in the 806 than there. I was witness to junkies passed out with needles in their arms, burned out buildings, and was repeatedly offered the opportunity to purchase drugs in broad daylight. Their stadium makes Jones look like Michigan's stadium. I'm not even sure if they sell tickets there or just let the junkies wander in so it looks like they have a crowd on television.

However, as bad as that place is, your ponzi-scheming, assistant-slapping coach and his traffic-fatality causing wife reportedly sought out and quickly moved on to this dump of a place. It's not because of an addiction to Skyline Chili. It's to get away from people like you and your toxic fanbase. You are an also-run, third rate program, and you're only going to drive yourself further into the ground.

The guy whose name you mock with your username is on every major media outlet this week. Tech only makes the news when someone leaves, someone gets a DWI, or a scabies outbreak occurs.

In conclusion:

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b1774412022.jpg

512x.jpg

Why are those jarheads squeezing their balls?

This video captures three separate things that should not, and no longer, occur at the same time.

The first is humping it to yell. This means to bend over at the waist and knees in order to yell louder. It looks silly, yes, and it may be. However, we have been selected by ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and others as one of the best venues or experiences in college football because of the 12th Man. We stand the entire game and yell while on defense.

Here's a short video illustrating a yell. This is with only 2/3 or less of our student section of 30,000 there, because this is about 30 min prior to the game. There are many more on YouTube, but I picked a short and to the point one.

See, we are different from Tech in that we can all do something together. We coordinate on the yells, most everyone participates, and because of that, you can hear us clearly a mile or more away. It's not each of us yelling our own profanity and creating a general rumble. We bend over while standing and create as much noise as possible during a yell.

The second thing you see is the fish (freshman) in this video are standing very close to one another, pole to hole. They are forming a human block around our live mascot, Reveille to protect her. This occurred only during heated games, and because we played trashy teams who like to throw things or storm the field. They made a block around her to make sure nothing hits her or anyone tries to steal her (the old Southwest Conference members have often stolen each others' mascots). Now, if a game is heated, they might take Miss Rev to safety a few minutes before time expires. For no other reason does anyone ever stand this close at a game, at least not front-to-back. We pack in to the student section side to side because of the demand for seating.

The third thing you see is the squeeze. This is something that goes back to our roots as an all male military school, and is one of the silly things they did for fun. If you look back in any old school yearbook to the turn of the century (if your school wasn't dug out of the dirt in 1923), you will see strange things that aren't quite the social norm these days. Squeeze is one of them. At crucial moments during the game, the males would squeeze themselves to feel the pain of the team. Yes, this is stupid, but 99% of the student body does not do this, nor has done this for some time now.

Humping it, on it's own, is rather innocent looking. Forming a block around Miss Rev is also innocent. Squeeze, while goofy, is barely noticeable most of the time it is done. However, these fish in the video did all three together, and so it does look like an all-male gangbang.

Again, I'll own up to it being one of the most embarrassing things produced from a school that has also produced 8 Medal of Honor recipients, generals, presidents, and business leaders. If that's the worst of it, I can live with that. You won't ever see it again, that's for sure. Hope that clarifies what was going on.

And since I know the Tards, I can expect the next comment from them to be about how our yell leaders dress up like milkmen and how we are all gay for having guys and not female cheerleaders on the field. I'll go ahead and respond that us Aggies are smart enough to put the pretty girls not on the field, but in the stands next to us so we can get a kiss from them when Johnny throws yet another touchdown.

I miss this thread!

Here's another one for you, then.

Check out http://www.the12thmanziel.com. This is a site selling maroon shirts with the name of our Heisman Trophy winning quarterback (which I'm not sure is even legal).

Who owns it? An enterprising Aggie? Let's check... WhoIs records show the domain owner as being "chris montasser"

After I GTS (Google That Sh**), I find a Facebook page belonging to this guy, a guy who attended Texas Tech (graduation unknown). Also, after GTS, I stumble across this article which shows that our boy was working at a pizza place as recently as one year ago.

This shows us two things: One, that the belief held by Aggies that all Tech Tards deliver pizza for a living is mostly true (this guy was making pizza ten years after HS graduation). Two, that Tards have no accomplishments of their own and must make money by exploiting the success of Daddy A&M.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I clicked on the recruiting ranking thread a minute ago to learn that Tech is currently getting out-recruited by Baylor. Baylor, the school whose greatest claim to fame is their president holding up a jizz-stained blue Gap dress during impeachment hearings for Clinton, is beating Tech in-state.

I've left Tech alone this week because it's been a rough one for them. Their former coach made clowns out of them by sneaking out during dinner. Even people in Taiwan apparently know how much Lubbock sucks.

Congrats on the Kingsbury hire, though. I do like Kliff, but I think that makes Tech the first school in the world to toss a million bucks at a mostly-unproven 33 year old who was a mere assistant for Houston three years ago. His success rides on the backs of two quarterbacks (Keenum and Manziel) who did all the heavy lifting while he stood on the sidelines perfecting his 5 o'clock shadow. I wonder how long until they turn on him when he doesn't lead them out of the South Plains desert to the promised land of a Big 12 title. Let's forget objective qualifications and just hire the guy who, for some unknown reason, seems to love it in Lubbock and act like it's the best thing ever. I hate to break it to you, but Kliff's not so pretty on the sidelines when there is sand in his teeth from yet another duststorm.

On the plus side, I did learn that there is a school called Tulsa, that they play football, and that Tech lost a recruit to them. Thanks for failing so much that I got a lesson in mid-major footbal, tards.

So, I'm working on a presentation my vice president is giving in India next month, and had to look up total research expenditures for Texas A&M and what they will become when we bring our medical school back under the university instead of as a separate entity.

Here's a summary of what I found:

University of Minnesota - Twin Cities - $740,980,000 - 9th nationally
Texas A&M University - $630,655,000 - 18th nationally
Texas A&M Health Science Center - $83,641,000 - 148th nationally
Texas Tech - $80,011,000 - 153rd nationally

First of all, Texas Tech is a joke as an institution of higher learning and research.

Second of all, Daddy A&M will swallow up, with one stroke of the chancellor's pen, more research dollars than Tech has in total. We (or you) could literally stop doing any research for eight whole years and Texas Tech would never catch up.

Third, Tech is being beat by the following:
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Penn State Hershey
Rush University (who?)
University of Dayton

That seems like a who's who list of academic powerhouses.

Fourth, it literally blows to be at Tech.

Top Bottom