Transfer risks?

Coffey will have three pg's in front of him next yr. No way he get's pg minutes. Down the road.........................maybe.

Coffey will have three pg's in front of him next yr. No way he get's pg minutes. Down the road.........................maybe.

I wonder if we'll finally see an offense where both guards handle the ball and run the offense next year... Pitino has talked about it, but we haven't really seen it yet. But we've also never had 4 guards as capable of running the offense as Mason, Dorsey, McBrayer, and Coffey.

Dorsey is putting up good numbers for a borderline top 100 player. 18min, 6.8 ppg, 1.4 ass. On ESPN, the site I have access to, Dorsey was rated the 31st pg. #30 was T. Carter at Marquette 22min, 5.1ppg, 4.4ass. #32 J. Jenifer 8 mpg for cinn, 2.6ppg, 1.2 ass.

My guess at a rough rotation would look like this:
PG: Mason 20 mins, Dorsey 16 mins, 2 Dupree
SG: Dupree 24 mins, Coffey 7 mins, Mason 10
SF: Coffey 20, Fitz 18 mins, , Buggs 2
PF: Murphy 28 mins, Curry 8 mins, Fitz 4
C: Lynch 24 mins, Konate 11 mins, Curry 5

Definitely lots of flexibility in this lineup. Coffey has guard skills with sf size. I have yet to see Pitino play a big lineup so I am putting him at the 3. McBrayer is getting better and will start. As many have said the only question in our lineup next year is possibly 3 pt shooting, which is where someone like Hurt could get some minutes against zones.

Seems like a lot of minutes for Buggs. All joking aside we sure have lots of coach on this site. Fact is most of us have no idea how these players will fit in to the rotation next year. Have any of you seen the incoming players play or the transfers play? Next year should be interesting season with a good upgrade from this year. But where and how much these guys play is way over most of our heads.

Go Gophers

Seems like a lot of minutes for Buggs. All joking aside we sure have lots of coach on this site. Fact is most of us have no idea how these players will fit in to the rotation next year. Have any of you seen the incoming players play or the transfers play? Next year should be interesting season with a good upgrade from this year. But where and how much these guys play is way over most of our heads.

Go Gophers

In a 2-13 season we need anything to debate about.

Gilbert and hurt? Minutes for these two? Possible red shirt for Hurt?

In a 2-13 season we need anything to debate about.

Okay, I'm saying Dupree will get 25 minutes a game at SG and 3 minutes at PG instead of 24 and 2 like some people are claiming.

Gilbert and hurt? Minutes for these two? Possible red shirt for Hurt?

I wouldn't mind redshirting Hurt. Let him put some weight on (he still looks like he's 12) and if we get his bro, they can play another year together.

635828611367456506-Hurt-headshot.jpg

Well, Dorsey just increased his odds of transferring on Twitter.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well Dr.Don transferred to Arizona MerryMt......does that count?

Top Bottom