Tomorrow game is a pivitol one

agree 100 percent... there are no more cupcake games in the big ten anymore...gophers must keep up the intensity at full force.

if white comes back and has a solid impact, the ncaa come tourney time could look back and treat it as a sort of 'injury clause' and factor in what he may have contributed and give us some 'pseudo-wins' that would boost the resume. if you know what i mean. i.e. port, t a&m, miami, mich state twice, indiana..all of them cept purdue were at least close.

if white comes back and has a solid impact, the ncaa come tourney time could look back and treat it as a sort of 'injury clause' and factor in what he may have contributed and give us some 'pseudo-wins' that would boost the resume. if you know what i mean. i.e. port, t a&m, miami, mich state twice, indiana..all of them cept purdue were at least close.

This is a very important point. You're spot on - the impact of the consideration of 'who is currently on the team' by the committee can be significant.

I think it is safe to say that anybody who is reasonable and sane all agree that this is a must win for the Gophers today.

Top Bottom