tickets?

If I end up having to get them reprinted I will be going to the ticket office myself for pickup. I will not trust another mailing.

dpod... correct on all counts. I have seen so many simple things screwed up by the ticket office through the years. It seems like it is always an adventure and god help you if you have a problem that needs to get fixed.

Ticket Office

Although I haven't gotten today's mail I called to get some info and they told me that my tickets have been sent and the last batch was mailed last Wednesday. I was told to call back tomorrow if I don't get them by then and that I can come to the ticket office to pick them up if I so choose.

Frustrated in Savage

Although I haven't gotten today's mail I called to get some info and they told me that my tickets have been sent and the last batch was mailed last Wednesday. I was told to call back tomorrow if I don't get them by then and that I can come to the ticket office to pick them up if I so choose.

Checked today's mail and still nothing and I don't expect to see them tomorrow either after they, the TO, told me the last of them were mailed last Wed. I have been about as patient as you can be, but it is getting pretty frustrating. My tickets last year were not even close to taking this long after there mailing date.

I'm anxiously waiting for my wife to call and tell me if the tickets have arrived. I'm having flashbacks to 2008 when my tickets needed to be reprinted and instead of getting the beautiful tickets that season ticket holders get I got plain yellow tickets.

no tickets for me either. From what I can see a pretty decent percentage of fans haven't gotten their tickets. Imagine how many more haven't that don't come to the 'Hole. So Frustrating.

I'm anxiously waiting for my wife to call and tell me if the tickets have arrived. I'm having flashbacks to 2008 when my tickets needed to be reprinted and instead of getting the beautiful tickets that season ticket holders get I got plain yellow tickets.

I have all but given up on my tickets getting here. My MTSU tickets arrived 2 days after their postmark. I save and display my stubs in a frame, and those weak yellow tickets will be very disappointing.

No tickets in Saint Paul (after today's mail). I called TO and was told same story, mailed last wed and to call back tomorrow and they will print the crappy ticketmaster style tickets (cheap paper stock).

I still am holding out hope that the good stuff will still arrive. Until then all I can do is grin and flip the bird at the TO.

Just got home and anxiously checked the mailbox - no tickets in Maplewood.

Simply amazing. Still no tickets in the mail today. Why would the ticket office wait until late August to mail tickets. So is it okay for me to get nervous now...? Where the hell do these tickets get sent to? I called the Ticket Office and they said that they would reprint the tickets...but who got the original tickets? And will I have to kick people out of my seats and call security for each home game. This sucks. I paid $250.00 'extra' for each seat and now I get *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty looking tickets as a prize for 'giving' $1000.00 to the U.

Absolutely no excuse for this!

ineptitude03.jpg

No tickets here yet, either.

I'm not panicking yet since there are so many w/o tickets but this is looking eerily similar to 2008 when thousands of tickets were somehow not printed.

I live in Moorhead (as the name implies) and no tix for me either. Called TO today too and got the same story as everyone else. Driving over to campus to pick them up isn't really an option for me though so not sure what i should do. Cross my fingers and hope? ugh.

No tix for me. They obviously didn't send them all. BTW I'm in 110. Not sure if there is a common thread with the sections, does not appear to be with the zip codes.

PantherHawk hijacked them!

I'll bet he's at a Star Wars convention selling them.

No tix for me. They obviously didn't send them all. BTW I'm in 110. Not sure if there is a common thread with the sections, does not appear to be with the zip codes.

I'm in 232 and live in Sioux Falls. what a f@*kin joke.

No tickets here either. Three blocks from dinkytown. They could have taped them to a frisbee and slinged it westward, and I would have gotten them way sooner.

I'm in 232 and live in Sioux Falls. what a f@*kin joke.

I am in 232 also, and no tix. Do we see a possible pattern here, I wander if they even were printed and sent despite what the TO said.

No tickets in Woodbury for Section 243.

Grrrr....

I am in 232 also, and no tix. Do we see a possible pattern here, I wander if they even were printed and sent despite what the TO said.

I'm in 232, and I received mine.

DLguy, want to come back on and tell everyone how they're overreacting?

I'm in 232, and I received mine.

DLguy, want to come back on and tell everyone how they're overreacting?

Easy for you to say, I pay money for tix to get the original ones not duplicate reprinted tix. From what I understand they are not the same as the originals.

Easy for you to say, I pay money for tix to get the original ones not duplicate reprinted tix. From what I understand they are not the same as the originals.

I'm with you friend. It sucks. I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything. Just pointing out that I'm in 232 and I've received mine, so it's probably not an issue of certain sections not getting tickets printed.

The ticket saga continues.

Just talked to the ticket office and she told me that they are having some problems with the printing of some tickets. She also said that she could check on her computer if mine had been mailed and they were should be here no later than tomorrow. Already received my mini-paks a week ago so I will be patient one more day. If I dont receive them by tomorrow they will fed-ex them out to me.

I'm in 141 and live in Bloomington and haven't gotten my tickets yet either.

Just talked to the ticket office and she told me that they are having some problems with the printing of some tickets. She also said that she could check on her computer if mine had been mailed and they were should be here no later than tomorrow. Already received my mini-paks a week ago so I will be patient one more day. If I dont receive them by tomorrow they will fed-ex them out to me.

They are just confirming this now after several people have called in for the past week? I'm going out of town tomorrow through Tuesday. I love going into a holiday weekend with this hanging over my head.

Top Bottom