tickets?

No tickets - Shakopee

I live in Shakopee and haven't received my tickets either!

I live 5 miles from the stadium and haven't gotten mine yet. They should have a pick up option. I trust myself much more than the ticket office or USPS.

I called the ticket office and the automated voice system said they were mailed out on the 20th of August and season ticket holders should have them no later than WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST

WTF???:confused:

Really? Ever play WCGC? Don't know if you're a golfer or not. Fun course. I was going to be there in a couple of weeks, but I think I'm going under the knife for a shoulder surgery.

Not much of a golfer any more, but I have friends who have played that course and enjoy it regularly. The new course in Washington County, Erin Hills is all the rage now though, as it will be hosting a PGA Tournament in a few years.

Not much of a golfer any more, but I have friends who have played that course and enjoy it regularly. The new course in Washington County, Erin Hills is all the rage now though, as it will be hosting a PGA Tournament in a few years.

Thanks...I'm pretty sure that Erin Hills is in the rotation this year as well. So, if you're at the Slinger House the weekend of Sept 9 - 12, you'll probably run into a group of Gopher fans.

I called the ticket office and the automated voice system said they were mailed out on the 20th of August and season ticket holders should have them no later than WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST

WTF???:confused:

South Metro, and still nothing in today's mail. If I don't see them tomorrow I am going to begin to wander.

Thanks...I'm pretty sure that Erin Hills is in the rotation this year as well. So, if you're at the Slinger House the weekend of Sept 9 - 12, you'll probably run into a group of Gopher fans.

Ah, perhaps you are right - I'm not a huge golf fan so.... I'll be headed up to 'The Bank' that weekend for the home opener, but enjoy your time in WC.

Still nothing in Shakopee.

I'm really hoping they come today!:confused:

Mine STILL didn't come yesterday. I can't believe they were mailed out on August 20. When is the last time you have seen anything shipped within the same metro area take a full week to arrive?

Mine STILL didn't come yesterday. I can't believe they were mailed out on August 20. When is the last time you have seen anything shipped within the same metro area take a full week to arrive?

Nothing yesterday in Woodbury either. I'm paranoid after the ticket office screwed up in 2008 and failed to mail the tickets to thousands of holders, including me.

Finally got mine yesterday. Huge sigh of relief.

Do they mail out away game tickets separately? I've never ordered before, and I guess I just assumed (wrongly, obviously) that they would come with the season tickets.

Nothing in Madison yet.

dp, the away tickets come separately. If I recall correctly, they are issued by the host school and prob get sent to the U first so it may depend on when the host school ships them out.

If mine don't come today, I am going to have to call on Monday. I have been a season ticket holder for years. Why do I always have to make these calls, or be on the edge of making these calls?

You can't tell me it takes 7 days for an envelope to travel 20 miles... even when it involves the USPS.

Still no tickets for me either... I called this morning and apparently they sent them to the wrong address even though I updated my new address over 3 months ago!! So now I have to wait to see if they get forwarded to me, and call back next week to get more printed if need be. Why do they allow us to change our address online when they dont' even use it? Doesn't make any sense

dp, the away tickets come separately. If I recall correctly, they are issued by the host school and prob get sent to the U first so it may depend on when the host school ships them out.

Thanks for the info mang.

Thanks for the info mang.

:) You assume I'm right. I'm working off a memory that has proven to be faulty. But at least for the Wisky game 2 years ago I recall the tickets looking like UW issue.

I got Ohio State tickets, that I had purchased the previous summer about two weeks before the game last year. So, yeah, they are sent on a much different schedule compared to the season tickets.

Near Rochester....and no tickets yet today...and this is one week after they supposedly mailed them out. WTF

Tix

No tickets here....maybe tomorrow? So who do we blame USPS or UM?

Aaarghhh! I routinely run from my house to campus and I still haven't received my tickets :-(

Has anyone called the ticket office? If so, what's their story?

Top Bottom