This team is close

Omersa has to be the worst shooter I've seen in a gopher uniform. The fact that he is highly valued is a testament to all the other positive facets to his game. Dennis Rodman 2.0.

Don't do that to Myles Tarver lol

This really looks like a 10-10 conference team right now. The B1G is shaping up to be soooooooooo tough this year.

They'll need to really play out of their shoes to get to 12-8 at this point. That's probably what it's gonna take to get in the NCAAs.

It kind of seems like about half of the super athletes out there don't work on shooting during high school. When you can go and get it and dunk I'm guessing working on the little stuff is boring. That's probably what determines the elites from just a good player.

It may be a somewhat long year, but our resume is still pretty decent giving us a good shot at the NIT and giving everyone some more quality games and experience.
Please quit with the NIT talk for now.

This team's and the fan's goal should be NCAA's or bust. NIT is garbage and should be an embarrassment to everyone involved with the program. Yes, if it comes down to it, the NIT is better than nothing at all, but not by much. This team is sitting here with a decent shot yet. Let's not give up on our chances at making the dance.

Please quit with the NIT talk for now.

This team's and the fan's goal should be NCAA's or bust. NIT is garbage and should be an embarrassment to everyone involved with the program. Yes, if it comes down to it, the NIT is better than nothing at all, but not by much. This team is sitting here with a decent shot yet. Let's not give up on our chances at making the dance.
I agree! Everyone out there thinks we have a decent shot at ncaa tournament bid so why would we talk about the NIT. If right now we have a good shot or decent shot at NCAA tourney, yes I would think we have a great shot at the tourney nobody wants to be in.

Omersa's form looks really good. I think it is a confidence thing somewhat. I do not like the fact that he has a "Hurt" trigger though. Although, Omersa did fire up a three at Purdue. Omersa, like Hurt, just need to see one go through the hoop so the hesitancy/shyness goes away.

This is a very good team that is going to the tourney.

This is a very good team that is going to the tourney.

I agree this team is only going to continue to improve throughout the year. A tourney is still very realistic, need to get 10 wins I think. Purdue would've helped a ton there. No big ten team is unbeatable this year for sure.

Top Bottom